Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Woke up, checked AmiAmi and saw the preorder button. I was able to preorder the VF-1S!!!

Thank God it lasted 10 minutes after your post.

Screenshot_20190612-065313.png

congrats!

50 minutes ago, kkx said:

congrats!

Thank you!!! Had my cellphone with HLJ and AmiAmi logged in just in case. Been refreshing those pages every hour for who knows how long :lol:

Was going to wake up the kids for school and saw the preorder button!!!! Clicked and it went through.

After I ordered it AmiAmi changed the status to sold out.

29 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Damn it, i missed it

24 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Sigh, missed again and I was actually up 30 min prior to that. Good for nothing jet-lag. Congrats to the other member!

That painted cockpit is really 

I was going to post the link here after securing my copy, but it was the only cooy available (someone must have cancelled his preorder).

Then I saw that F360 had posted the link 8 minutes before. I was lucky this time.

Bandai should reconsider the available stock for preorder for these popular releases.

8 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Thank you!!! Had my cellphone with HLJ and AmiAmi logged in just in case. Been refreshing those pages every hour for who knows how long :lol:

Was going to wake up the kids for school and saw the preorder button!!!! Clicked and it went through.

Congrats man, it's awesome you got it at retail costs!

7 hours ago, beatsing said:

I don't think the credit card company would do anything for you.  I had a defective preorder that was delayed beyond the 6 months Paypal, and Paypal wouldn't refund.  The credit card company said that you should complain within two months.  

You just have to let the CC company know when the item was actually received. You should be able to show proof if needed with a shipping notice. 

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Looks like you made it just in time , they open for just over 10 minutes , I was able to get one too , so Im thinking they had at least 10 or so this time .

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

If you been refreshing every hour then you deserve it more than I do. :)

I have only been checking that page every other day.

Really happy that a member here got it. I hope the eBay seller I paid will deliver.

16 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

That many cancelled PO you think or they happen to find more stock...

I would say they were able to get more since not many cancels from amiami this far ahead of release and amiami is not known for happy about people cancelling too many of their preorders .  

If they were able to get more maybe we will see reopening on hlj too , but that retarded website .............. sigh.....

9 minutes ago, F360 said:

I would say they were able to get more since not many cancels from amiami this far ahead of release and amiami is not known for happy about people cancelling too many of their preorders .  

If they were able to get more maybe we will see reopening on hlj too , but that retarded website .............. sigh.....

AmiAmi hates when people cancel pre-orders. They've been known to ban your account for 6-12 Months if you cancel a Pre-Order. But on a positive side, they do have great customer service if there is a problem with a paid order.

1 hour ago, nathans82 said:

AmiAmi hates when people cancel pre-orders. They've been known to ban your account for 6-12 Months if you cancel a Pre-Order. But on a positive side, they do have great customer service if there is a problem with a paid order.

I think there was just too many people abusing at the time.  I can't say much for their customer service but their packaging and boxes are excellent.

18 minutes ago, tjdetweiler said:

Congrats F360 bud and Ignacio! That is dedication right there! hehehe!

Thx , it was just too hot yesterday , woke up in the middle of night to get something cold to drink , check my phone and there it was . 

I'm happy to see random PO's pop up here or there. Sukkit NY! 

BTW if anyone's desperate for missiles for some reason Image Anime in Manhattan is trying to sell them for 100 a box which is pretty much what you'd pay for them online now with shipping from Japan.

I passed since I paid about that much for 2 missile sets during PO :0

This is off topic, but a few weeks ago there was discussion in this thread about eBay bucks and how to leverage it.  Well, there's currently an 8-13% promotion for eBay bucks right now.  

I've already accumulated $320, which is a good chunk to apply towards a VF-1S off eBay.  

OK, sorry for the side topic. 

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

Just now, dafob said:

This is off topic, but a few weeks ago there was discussion in this thread about eBay bucks and how to leverage it.  Well, there's currently an 8-13% promotion for eBay bucks right now.  

I've already accumulated $320, which is a good chunk to apply towards a VF-1S off eBay.  

OK, sorry for the side topic. 

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

When Ebay has the In-App ebay bux promotions I buy literally all crap I need like TP, canned foods, soap, vitamins, etc just so that I can get ebay bux off the record for Toys I don't need :D

Sitting on about 350 myself hehe 

3 minutes ago, Duymon said:

When Ebay has the In-App ebay bux promotions I buy literally all crap I need like TP, canned foods, soap, vitamins, etc just so that I can get ebay bux off the record for Toys I don't need :D

Sitting on about 350 myself hehe 

That's exactly why I do it!  LOL  It's not that I need the money or rewards (though it's nice), but it's more to hide toy purchases from the warden (aka wife) since she doesn't have access to my eBay account.

45 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

no valk and all these strike packs.... 

what to do...

Hunting season is still open til December, so just have your arms lock and loaded for whenever a valk may jump out or falls in a trap.  There might be some catch and releases too . 

48 minutes ago, F360 said:

Hunting season is still open til December, so just have your arms lock and loaded for whenever a valk may jump out or falls in a trap.  There might be some catch and releases too . 

Glad you got one too man! Yeah, it's always hard the time right have PO Madness, but wishing good luck to everyone in here!

2 hours ago, beatsing said:

Thanks @slave iv didn't know that

NP, got to know how to protect yourself. That's why I rarely care about insurance for shipping. I always go with cheapest shipping and pay with CC so the money I saved can go towards insuring myself and if I have to cc can refund me worst case scenario.