Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Maybe they will sell the kite “mark parts” as a separate set?:p

“Mark parts” don’t sound like stickers to me. I’m intrigued. 

lol bandai robbery 

3 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

I just now noticed that. I guess that means if you want a Kite emblem you'll have to wait for the official TV style Fast Pack sets. 

So you know what that means: 

Image result for mo money gif

:lol:

sad but true:wacko::vava:

and if anyone is in doubt of the first post:

movie kite 2.png

movie kite 3.png

can't find the old gray reveal/model pics during some tamashii-event stuff but...

is/are the micropods solid piece or does it have the removable cover gimmick to show the  micromissiles?    where there micromissiles shown at all on that tamashii-event thingy?

The leg-pack has removable covers, right?

1 hour ago, F360 said:

You can also do a search on google “Fromjapan fees”. 

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/sp/notice/en/

there’s 2 plans 

300 yen plan is just straight forwarding, they will order for you , it does not cover if the items gets to them defective , lost in transit , missing pieces , seller ships you a bootleg , etc ,  pretty much they “help you order and when it gets to their warehouse they will then ship it out “

700 yen plan is their full coverage plan , they will check with seller , item will be quickly inspected (not open) , will help with possible replacement or full refund if damage, it will also cover insurance on international shipping but you will need to pick one that will doo full coverage like fedex or ems.

680 yen for domestic shipping for p-Bandai 

200 yen payment fee will be added if you are not paying with creditcard.

And then what ever international shipping service you choose.

so if you just want 1 super with full coverage, it will be

8800 for the item 

700 for the plan

680 for the domestic shipping 

200 for the payment fee 

= 10380 yen for the item  before international shipping cost .

Thanks for the info. 

I have been paying the 300yen plan mostly when I did auctions. I was asked to select the plan before placing any bid.

But for shopping, there is no plan fee or payment fee (only did this once). As shown in their example on this page: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/sp/notice/en/ (scroll down to pricing simulation and click on the shopping tab).

I wonder if proxy shopping from Tamashii counted in this category.

So far, I was only asked to pay 8800yen and no mention of plan selection. Maybe that come later? Anyone that did TWE item via FromJapan can help to clarify?

12 minutes ago, kkx said:

Thanks for the info. 

I have been paying the 300yen plan mostly when I did auctions. I was asked to select the plan before placing any bid.

But for shopping, there is no plan fee or payment fee (only did this once). As shown in their example on this page: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/sp/notice/en/ (scroll down to pricing simulation and click on the shopping tab).

I wonder if proxy shopping from Tamashii counted in this category.

So far, I was only asked to pay 8800yen and no mention of plan selection. Maybe that come later? Anyone that did TWE item via FromJapan can help to clarify?

The plan fee is charge later along with the international shipping,  “charge 2”  .  “Charge 1”is only the cost of the item .

You simulation example is for amazon 

which is the basic 300 plan but on the 3rd sentence it says “ 0 yen for items from Amazon, Rakuten Ichiba, and ZOZOTOWN”

yes theres a plan fee and domestic shipping for tamashii p Bandai orders .

i used Fromjapan for Twe and auctions 

Edited by F360

1 minute ago, F360 said:

The plan fee is charge later along with the international shipping,  “charge 2”  .  “Charge 1”is only the cost of the item .

i use Fromjapan for Twe and auctions 

Got it. thanks.

I'm a fan of BIJ for TWE. Usually right around the same price as everyone else and I haven't had any service issues yet (though my experience with them is pretty limited). I also used their proxy service once and communication was great.

44 minutes ago, jenius said:

They should just be including that circle with each valkyrie toy rather than bundling them with the the parts.

So.. if you think about it though, this could be a similar approach to the one they took with the VF-31s.  They didn't release reaction missiles with any of them at first.  Why?  Because Hayate's first valk and Messer's never used them.  Once they got to the valks seen with them on screen, they started including them.

We've only seen Hikaru's 1J so far, and Max's 1A will be coming next, but neither of those used fast packs, so there's no reason to include emblems.  Maybe if we get a TV Roy or CF, they'll be included in those.

Really though.. if we're getting plastic inserts with skull logos on them?  Easiest freaking custom in the book.  Slap an old Hasegawa decal on it, or an old Yamato sticker, or print your own, or paint it, or whatever you have to do, but you're talking about applying a circular emblem to a flat piece of plastic.  It would be nice If they included them, sure, but it's one of the simplest things you could possibly customize.  The logo is simple enough, I'd be tempted to mask it off and just spray paint it.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the final product contents pictures, because I want to confirm we're getting plastic inserts with each logo tampo printed, and not some kind of plastic stick-on panel that you have to choose between.

4 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

I lost faith in this line, tbh. The way things are going, people will get fed up and forget about this. I don't care about fast packs, or missiles now. I just want my vermilion at this point, and I don't even know if that will even happen. Sorry, I don't mean to be negative.

I feel like that too.  Not sure if I can get a VF-1S, so why bother with accessories that wouldn't fit my Yammies, which already have the accessories.  Someone else on the board mentioned selling the parts if you don't get a valk, though.  

It's looking like Frontier days.  I walked away from that mess.  

I thought Bandai would increase the number of stock for probably the most popular valk.  So it should have been easier to get than Max, since TV Max is not as popular.    

I'll probably try another time, but not sure how much patience I have for this mess.

7 hours ago, jenius said:

Guys, there is probably no need for concern or rush, most Macross exclusives have enjoyed at least month long purchase windows.

That seems to be the case, as the stores I am looking at are not selling out after 30 minutes so far.

48 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thank you for the links.  

$98.89 shipped from NY with the cheapest shipping method.

Between these super parts, the VF-1S and Dairugger my wife is gonna be SO PISSED when she checks the charges later this week.  And it's only 6 days into the month... :sorry:

Edited by dafob

Now THIS is how preorders should be. Woke up and see that the Packs went on sale a day early. Casually go to NY and order a set. Done. Why can’t the damn Valks be like this!? $116 shipped with EMS from Nippon Yasan . Make sure you use Yen instead of dollars, it’ll save you a few bucks.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

3 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Can you please help me order! My internet is choppy at the airport and I can send you funds!

I hope someone got an order in for you bro.  I tried to get it at $177 but sold out as I was checking out. :(

1 minute ago, canklebreaker said:

Kinda sucks when several members here have asked for help when a Po poops up randomly yet no one is willing to help with the order. :/

I did make an effort for you, but it sold out before I could checkout.  We're not all douche bags here...

You need to relax @canklebreaker

Its not like these DX valkyries have been easy to order. If you read back pages you can see many people who have missed out on Preorders on this because they go so fast. People can barely order for themselves at this rate let alone even more spares. If these DX valks were web exclusives like the fast packs, sure it is cool. But, please understand what you are requesting. You have asked people to try and beat all the bots, scalpers, etc out there for this particular item

I’m relaxed. Meh, I simply asked and someone responded saying he was able to but didn’t. So yea it sucks. That’s all. Yet since I’ve joined all I hear how great this community is. It’s the same with all groups not just here, unless you’re a regular no one gives a crap.

Edit: I understand these valid points...

Edited by canklebreaker

15 minutes ago, Tenbatsu said:

I am sorry if I cart jacked your order. I did bought the last piece at PA I think before it was closed.:( 

Congrats to you! No apologies needed if you were also looking for one. I wonder how many they had.

Edited by canklebreaker