Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

I got one at AE apparently but I also paid and it shows unpaid... I guess I'll check it in the morning and see if that sorts itself out. Scary to think it could get cancelled.

I got the same thing.  I paid but shows not paid.  But the order does show up in my queue.  Let's pray for the best in the morning.

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

amiami still ongoing checking out. I am feeling hopeful but experience tells me, Ill see red text later on

yeah this is strange how it just keeps your hope up "waiting for response"

Amiami said the item sold out 10 seconds after I saw the page

CDjapan’s page never loaded at all until the item was sold out.... but proxy sell available for ove $100 extra

Edited by 007-vf1

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

I had one in my cart at Okini Land, Hobby Search, and CDJapan. Only managed to actually get one from Amazon. Yeesh.

Same here, I setup a forwarding address JIC they wouldn't ship internationally.  Hopefully they actually come through

3 minutes ago, dafob said:

I got the same thing.  I paid but shows not paid.  But the order does show up in my queue.  Let's pray for the best in the morning.

refresh your order page, i had this and it fixed it. i've also received my receipts from paypal and now AE.