Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, Convectuoso said:

Easy pass for me. Not into DYRL. I had great hopes for a Kakizaki release, but seems like Bandai just keeps ignoring it, like they're doing with HMR

Thank you!

but i am getting this one.... too beautiful...

I can't say anything definitive after wanting a TV Max 1A and only barely being able to grab one at retail on the second day seemingly by luck. I want one. Will I get one? I hope so... I can't even imagine what the PO situation will be like.

7 minutes ago, beatsing said:

Wow!  when is the preorder madness?  Gotta grab this, as I'm a DYRL fan.  This is my favorite DYRL mecha.  Surprised they are issuing this before fokker.  

Hikaru's 1s was the most famous valk in the DYRL series has he literally destroyed Boddole Zer's flagship singlehandedly (along with Minmei's singing to the song that Misa translated).

Or do you rather have Roy doing the honours before he died?? :pardon:

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Hikaru-Shooting-Wallet-by-NO3LJM-500px_z

@no3Ljm, someone I shared this with made a great suggestion: 

If subtitles could be added to it saying, "I'M BROKE!"

:D

Dont worry, you wont be broke, if you cant even get a pre-order. :lol:

errrr...wait i take that back.....:p 

Edited by seti88

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Dont worry, you wont be broke, if you cant even get a pre-order. :lol:

errrr...wait i take that back.....:p 

8 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Damn, the truth hurts sometimes *sheds tear*

3 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Lol. Such a true statement 

Lol, so true...so true!

There's no doubt I'm going to get this Valkyrie. But after the debacle of the last pre-order, coupled with how much I am seeing those VF - 1A now on sale on Buyee for much less than the second go on NY ( which is where i finally got 1@100.00 mark up +shippong), I'm wondering if I want to even bother waking up early for an attempt. 

22 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hikaru's 1s was the most famous valk in the DYRL series has he literally destroyed Boddole Zer's flagship singlehandedly (along with Minmei's singing to the song that Misa translated).

Or do you rather have Roy doing the honours before he died?? :pardon:

Yeah I really like that scene of the Boddole Zer's flagship and Minmei.  So iconic.  

33 minutes ago, beatsing said:

Don't think it's a price increase.  That's tax for Japan.  

19440yen for the previous ones. 19800yen for this one. Tax included for all.

This has always been my longest lasting favorite Valkyrie. And even though this release is bad a$$ primo overtechnology,

I’ll pass on the insanity of trying to get one right away, or ever.  I’m still happy with my Yamato version ..or until I start sh**ing silver dollars.

For all the added gimmicks, it's a shame some Yamarcadia gmmicks are not present.

• Removable covers to reveal inner detail on the missile bays and leg armor

All the little added gimmicks added to the actual valk are fantastic

• independently articulate head lasers
  • tightly tucked head in Fighter mode

I didn't actually take noticed before, but the TV 1J and 1A canopy are not the TV design and are using the DYRL canopy design.

Something that would be have a great addition. 1A head so you can display either 1A or 1S Hikaru. Extra head + ¥2000 - LOL!

EDIT: Oh yeah and the DYRL HUD is different. I hope Bandai molded a new HUD for their DYRL cockpits.

Edited by eggy99

I'm moving over the next 2 weeks.  My internet is suppose to move with me.  My gut is telling me preorders will occur during a time when I'm waiting for them to figure why new service isn't working.

Wow!  It looks great but I'm with the way over done Tampo camp (can't believe I'm actually saying it).  These maintenance guys working on these birds must be near sighted to need such big fonts - the big words make it look a bit more toy-like IMHO.  I'm still on the fence.

18 minutes ago, Duymon said:

What is wrong with me. I trimmed my 1/48 collection down to just a couple of low vizs 1/2's and the stealth, because I "needed the display space" , and now I'm going to be putting more 1/48's back in....

Firstly: You're in the wrong hobby to start from in the first place..

Secondly: We're here to enable you to go down deeper into the rabbit hole and there's is no way out.

Thirdly: Purge yourself from this forum and avoid anything related to Macross.

* As if it will happen?? NOT!! :lol: *

Edited by borgified

Just noticed.....with all the Tampo printing it has, including the previously missing ejection seat warning triangles, they did mis one thing. It’s missing the black Skull Squadron badge that goes below the rear canopy frame. :fool:

Chris

Edited by Dobber

33 minutes ago, Duymon said:

What is wrong with me. I trimmed my 1/48 collection down to just a couple of low vizs 1/2's and the stealth, because I "needed the display space" , and now I'm going to be putting more 1/48's back in....

Lol! Same here! 

Except I’ll never quit this hobby!

amd now I can focus on my 1/72 collection that needs building. And HMR side swiped me, so Bandai is still getting my dosh..;)

Edited by Bolt

5 hours ago, beatsing said:

splitting up the vf1s and the strike pack is even more preorder madness.  It'll be crazy!

Yeah, and to have the complete strike valk, you have to be successful at not just one, but two POs....

On a different-but-related topic, aren't the DX missiles supposed to be released tomorrow? At least that's what NY's website is telling me.