Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 minutes ago, juice14 said:

Wow sorry guys look like I was the last guy ...... hope it works as I have never seen or ordered from this place before..... shipping was about 1000 yen more than normal but overall still cheaper than Amazon

i've gotten many items from them and never had issue.  

and its sold out already wow.  at least it last bit longer then other ones.

33 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

PO secured! ¥22970, which is pretty much SRP and the expected shipping to Australia! WOOO!

Payment upfront... Need to explain to my wife about this purchase tonight.

Wow, congratulations for securing one.

Just now, jenius said:

I GOT ONE!!!!!

Same here.  FINALLY!  I had emailed AE earlier today and they said it was going to be posted today, but couldn't tell me when.  I had a strange feeling it would be at the same time.

Wow, that went really fast.  Less than 2 minutes, I would say.  Still, didn't have to compete with people hammering the website.  

Congrats, my fellow bros who got one.  For those that didn't, I feel your pain... :(

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nice, glad you got one after sharing the link.

No problem. I figured, I'd give everyone the best shot and leave my extra one up to fate lol.

I don't pre order from AE that often. I am surprised the site did not crash on us.

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

Yes, I did. I did it the long way, too. 

Posted link here, then proceeded to checkout, login, log into Paypal and paid.  

Still, it went really quick

i did it the same way, except phone browser wouldn't allow login to paypal. i had to type entire card info in, but it still went through and shows up in My Orders.

thank you for the link!

10 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Congratulations to you guys scoring a PO! Glad we didn't have to succumb to marked up PO prices!

So see you all in another 9 months for either VF-1S Insane PO madness or 1A Kakizaki mild PO party. :lol:

increase production numbers Bandai pls