Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Lolicon said:

20 mg tablets? Whoa that's a pretty high dose. :shok:

Lol I actually asked for 20's so that I could cut them in half and stock up on meds.

I actually only take 10mg, but maybe should take way more on preorder nights :0

1 minute ago, batteryoperatedsoul said:

Guys, I just grabbed one at AmiAmi. I was on my phone and kept refreshing the page and it just finally showed up for me to place an order. Dont know how or if some one cancelled, etc, but I was able to put one through. God willing, it wont be cancelled. Keep trying!!!

alright...keep F5ing page now

The pre-order madness. Anyone remember how Amiami and 1999 handled these when they were released? Did they they get restocked?

I don't get into the bot pre-order stuff. No need to get my heart rate up over that. I've never seen a toy that I can't get when it is actually released in stores. None of the Valkyries I own were from pre-orders.

1 minute ago, JetJockey said:

The pre-order madness. Anyone remember how Amiami and 1999 handled these when they were released? Did they they get restocked?

I don't get into the bot pre-order stuff. No need to get my heart rate up over that. I've never seen a toy that I can't get when it is actually released in stores. None of the Valkyries I own were from pre-orders.

Yeah.....they are playing the game "you never know"....you know

4 minutes ago, batteryoperatedsoul said:

Guys, I just grabbed one at AmiAmi. I was on my phone and kept refreshing the page and it just finally showed up for me to place an order. Dont know how or if some one cancelled, etc, but I was able to put one through. God willing, it wont be cancelled. Keep trying!!!

Closed for orders when I got to the page. Well I didn't get one. Not for lack of effort. This was fun, but I wont be doing that again..for any of thier releases. Not worth the lack of sleep and price of mind.

Holy crap, this has got to be the worst preorder I've ever attempted.  If it's any consolation, I can add one to the list of japanese residents who weren't able to get one.  My wife got home from work at 1615 JST and all the sites we tried were sold out already...

Just now, rdrunner said:

Congrats! It was already gone by the time I got through the queue. 

i was 26th in the q when the link iwas posted but was cartjack by broly who in turn was jacked the previous round after they kick me back to the q for trying to check out broly