Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Just now, Lolicon said:

I'm not going to be confident in my HLJ order until at least a week or two from now, when I don't receive a cancellation email during that time.

Of which they will blame on Bandai.

-b.

7 minutes ago, mister_e said:

I did too, but I am not letting myself get too happy about it. Apparently, HLJ's new ordering system allows orders to go through that shouldn't and they have been cancelling orders recently. It hasn't happened to me yet personally, but given how tonight went I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst

This happened to me on one of the VF-31 DX PO nights, so I am hoping that I don't repeat that again.

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

I'm not going to be confident in my HLJ order until at least a week or two from now, when I don't receive a cancellation email during that time.

Right now I'm completely unsure of how HLJ handles their order numbers. On the confirmation screen following submitting my order I was given 000149388, but on the order number under my account shows 15095377. ????

1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

This happened to me on one of the VF-31 DX PO nights, so I am hoping that I don't repeat that again.

Man that sucks that it's already happened to you before. I'm crossing my fingers for both of that we were a few of the lucky ones this time :)

1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

Thanks Ignacio, hopefully you were able to get one as well! 

Was checking out at HLJ, I selected paypal and got a message to contact the support team. Don't know if that means I was cart jacked. Then I selected credit card, and got the same message.

7 minutes ago, mister_e said:

Man that sucks that it's already happened to you before. I'm crossing my fingers for both of that we were a few of the lucky ones this time :)

Thank you! Fingers crossed for both of us as well! B))

2 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

when nin-nin comes up, it's gonna be 36500 yen....you saw it here first

knowing how hard the PO was, I am pretty sure they will "price match" the scalpers on amazon.jp.  YJA has a bunch of auctions that opened up in the last half an hour, all for a target price of 30000 yen.

2 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Right now I'm completely unsure of how HLJ handles their order numbers. On the confirmation screen following submitting my order I was given 000149388, but on the order number under my account shows 15095377. ????

Double check the confirmation email, one of those numbers may be your customer ID and the other is probably the order ID.

1 minute ago, mister_e said:

Double check the confirmation email, one of those numbers may be your customer ID and the other is probably the order ID.

I checked and neither one is my customer ID. I also got two emails from HLJ now. The first is an "order acknowledgement" and the second email is an "order confirmation" (after it appeared on my recent orders on their site).

Got a report back from my bud in Japan. His wife got a preorder for the 1A at Yamada Denki. The shop only was able to get an alottment of 3 in the middle of bufu Gunma. They got the last one.......

His wife now knows how much all those DX chogokins cost.

Press "F" for his marital bliss.