Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, HardlyNever said:

Gonna call it.  First pre-order madness where I didn't get a single one.

Maybe we'll get another chance before release.  I still can't believe this is the "system."

That Amiami lack of a discount isn't looking so bad now, eh? ;)

Just now, Lolicon said:

That Amiami lack of a discount isn't looking so bad now, eh? ;)

We should all get a discount for having to deal with this BS.

It's early, I'm tired, but I with some of the others right now.  This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to switch hobbies.  I don't see the reason for defending retailers/sellers for this kind of stuff.

Just now, VF-Zer0S said:

Used my CDJapan points for SH Figuarts base broly. Saw Max and had to pass. Good luck to everyone else. Hopefully Amazon and Anime-export open to everyone

I used my points on the Manga Realization Wolverine instead.  And even ordering THAT took me the whole hour.  CDJ needs to fix their servers.

Okay this is insane... the order number after i submitted on hlj was 000149388 and now after it appears under my account its 15095377 ??? How the hell did it jump so many numbers? If I get a cancellation email from HLJ I'm going to tell that guys Mark his site's servers are on some crap! XD

EDIT* Oh and it took 20+ minutes to show up under my account after my email confirmation.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Last preorder I made was for the Hi-metal VF-1D.  I got my order in on the side of the road from inside my car in the dark with an outdated phone.  Here I'm at home with a better computer, better internet and nothing.

It's early, I'm tired, but I with some of the others right now.  This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to switch hobbies.  I don't see the reason for defending retailers/sellers for this kind of stuff.

Agreed

Just now, Mommar said:

I used my points on the Manga Realization Wolverine instead.  And even ordering THAT took me the whole hour.  CDJ needs to fix their servers.

All of Japan needs to fix their servers. It's a surprisingly ass-backwards country in many ways. I love Japan, but goddamn they're way behind in a lot of things.

Just now, Mommar said:

Yeah it took awhile for me to check out too. I had max in cart but decided against it and removed it. Someone here deserves it more, since I would have just resold it. 

Man, I fought long and hard for my CDJ order. I clicked the link as soon as I got their email update, and then the madness began when I went to apply points. It was hovering between 2 and 4 pre-order slots left for a while, but now it's officially sold out on the site. Bummer.

There is no reason to.

Business is business, and thus far it seems we all got screwed...

at least we can all be miserable together!!:drinks:

2 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Got my confirmation & order number from HLJ! B))

I did too, but I am not letting myself get too happy about it. Apparently, HLJ's new ordering system allows orders to go through that shouldn't and they have been cancelling orders recently. It hasn't happened to me yet personally, but given how tonight went I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst

The funny thing is that aside from Hikaru, the VF-1A Max was not ever really that popular. Even with the Yamato V2 1/60 versions they went on clearance for awhile. I know Bandai is more limited, but hopefully there won't be as strong secondary demand for this *crosses fingers*