Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

1 minute ago, Dobber said:

Yeah I HAD 1 at HLJ but everytime I tried to go to payment processing it said the status changed and would let me proceed. Tried several times no luck. This was right after it opened up too.

same

and similar failure at CDJ, AmiAmi and HS

secured N A D D A

-b.

2 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

BOT maybe?

If I ever find anyone who programs such things, *Pineapple-Salad*.......................................:girl_devil:

Edited by slide

Well I guess this may be the end of the line for Macross collecting for me. The last successful preorder I got was the DX VF-1J, but after HLJ updated the site I have not got any. I did not mind missing out on the HI-Metal R attempts, but this one.... This one is really hits home.

My friend in Japan just struck out at all the online shops. 

He just asked his wife to goto their local Yamada Denki to preorder the item since he's at work.

Up until now she never knew how much Macross DX stuff costs.

He wants the 1A so bad he is willing to put his marriage on the line.

I will never be so hard-core

Edited by Duymon

3 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

even HLJ order confirmation on PO madness night is not a guarantee of a secured PO due to server issue and historically cancelling orders in recently months.

I know. I was able to get an order in at HLJ, but I'm nervous that it will get canceled

Just now, Duymon said:

My friend in Japan just struck out at all the online shops. 

He just asked his wife to goto Yamada Denki to preorder the item. 

Up until now she never knew how much Macross DX stuff costs.

He is such a macross fan, he is willing to put his marriage on the line.

I will never be so hard-core

ouch. I feel his pain. 

5 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Yeah I HAD 1 at HLJ but everytime I tried to go to payment processing it said the status changed and would let me proceed. Tried several times no luck. This was right after it opened up too.

I was trying to checkout with paypal but got a contact our suooort team message, then it was sold out. Don't know if there was a oroblem with my paypal billing agreement

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

WOW THIS WAS A BUST!

was gone so fast i never saw a listing under available status in shizuoka's list...

I never did see it become available, other than that few minutes when Nin-Nin jumped the gun 2 hours early and made ordering available. Oh, and when AmiAmi first opened up. And HLJ. Did not last long at all though.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat