Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

2 hours ago, canklebreaker said:

Deng I didn't know that either. I pre-ordered my missiles from them also. Should I be concerned?

Probably not. Myself and a few others have placed orders with them in the past with no issues. 

Nin-nin-games seems to have some for $265 .  So you can try them if you are still looking for one .  And if you shop from them before you can check your email for those random 800 yen off /1000 yen off coupons codes that they mail out here and there . Sometimes you can even stack them .  And might as well use your loyalty points while you r at it . 

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/28249-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1j-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-machine-dx-chogokin--4573102551382.html

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Nin-nin-games seems to have some for $265 .  So you can try them if you are still looking for one .  And if you shop from them before you can check your email for those random 800 yen off /1000 yen off coupons codes that they mail out here and there . Sometimes you can even stack them .  And might as well use your loyalty points while you r at it . 

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/28249-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1j-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-machine-dx-chogokin--4573102551382.html

Ya nin-nin game has good price available but shipping is a real rip-off, $50-$60 USD shipping for standard method...

5 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Ya nin-nin game has good price available but shipping is a real rip-off, $50-$60 USD shipping for standard method...

The dx vf-1j is heavy , it’s around 2600 grams with shipping box .  So you should select EMS shipping .  I cant  log in since I forgot my password but shipping from most other stores will be around 5200 yen base on that weight .  

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

The dx vf-1j is heavy , it’s around 2600 grams with shipping box .  So you should select EMS shipping .  I cant  log in since I forgot my password but shipping from most other stores will be around 5200 yen base on that weight .  

I see, mykombini charged me 2,595 yen for shipping...

27 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

I see, mykombini charged me 2,595 yen for shipping...

That’s not bad. NY charged me around 5000 yen for SAL and it took about 6 weeks to arrive, pfffft <_<

Just checked it was 2740 at PO then an additional 2260 at release (5000). And it still shipped SAL lol :lol:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

That’s not bad. NY charged me around 5000 yen for SAL and it took about 6 weeks to arrive, pfffft <_<

Just checked it was 2740 at PO then an additional 2260 at release (5000). And it still shipped SAL lol :lol:

EMS is only 200 yen more.  :mellow:.. of course N-Y didn't offer you that option. :p

46 minutes ago, Duymon said:

NY overcharges so hard I stopped using them.

Who cares if you save 2000 yen on the preorder price when you pay 3000yen more in shipping?

I’ve quit most of it with them too.  They switched to UPS from FedEx several years ago and ratcheted the shipping up more than double.

9 hours ago, Lockdown said:

I was able to log in to my account and quote for shipping from nin-nin-games is $48.41 for Fast EMS shipping to the USA.  So total would be $313.65 shipped to the USA if you were to get a DX vf-1J from them. 

Then there's this below for future purchases, 

By buying this product you can collect up to 1424 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1424 points that can be converted into a voucher of US$13.26.

So for people that are late, the price looks good.B))

And if you pay in Yen it's even cheaper (for people that have creditcards that does not charge international conversion fees)

The price will be 33690 yen Shipped EMS to the USA.   which is around  $305 USD shipped :good:

and you will still get loyalty points for future purchase. B))

By buying this product you can collect up to 1424 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1424 points that can be converted into a voucher of ¥1,424

Edited by F360

I made a new gun strap!  Though this is only a prototype. Will need some refinements such as smaller rings. Initially wasn't sure about using the red colour strap but I think it suits Hikaru's Valkyrie nicely the more I look at it. 

If this gets enough positive vibes I might just start making more of them to sell.. what are you guys thoughts?

20190223_221902.jpg

20190223_221851.jpg

3 hours ago, spanner said:

I made a new gun strap!  Though this is only a prototype. Will need some refinements such as smaller rings. Initially wasn't sure about using the red colour strap but I think it suits Hikaru's Valkyrie nicely the more I look at it. 

If this gets enough positive vibes I might just start making more of them to sell.. what are you guys thoughts?

20190223_221902.jpg

20190223_221851.jpg

Neat! I may be interested in a black one :)