Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

It's looking great; I'm not going to nitpick something that does so many things right.  I like the fatter feet (compared to the v2) and the Gerwalk antenna.  I stand by the idea that you can't make a flawless (in all modes) perfect or near-perfect transformation vf-1.

Still no notification from AmiAmi, unfortunately.  But I'm excited to get this next year.  I think it will be worth the wait.

19 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

@treatment said Ami isn't going to be processing any shipping or payment requests until Jan 3, when they return from break.

Kind of good news for me. Gives more time for the AUD to climb against the JPY.  It's slowly jumping climbing back.

I still think we may get a payment request between today and tomorrow from AmiAmi, even I think we could have a shipping notice between these days as well if you choose DHL  of course, cause most of the time DHL ships from Japan in fridays or the beginning of the week, let's see what happens :)   

image.png.098e01331cf418624b14c361737a5e37.png

Update:

The stock Item status just changed just now! 

image.png.4493e21e92f2fbcc8672263b2f516480.png

Edited by Alex GS

54 minutes ago, MacrossMania said:

Looks fantastic (both of them)! Obviously, we’re all looking forward to having this new one in hand though. 

There is something funny about the white one bent over with the black one behind it in that pic. 

Edited by Slave IV

29 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Hmmmm...i forgot.....there are 1/48th scale photoetched parts for hase's kit.....

hsg65793.png.76a87a278a67e47ed8a94541bb09293f.png

haha...who wants to try?? i dont have them skillz to custom...

https://hlj.com/1-48-scale-vf-1-valkyrie-photo-etched-parts-hsg65793

It'd be pretty cool to have photo-etched parts for the DX, but even though they're the same scale the Hasegawa probably has a very different sculpt from the DX, so they won't fit right. Maybe some enterprising individual out there wants to give it a try anyway and prove me wrong. :)

14 minutes ago, canklebreaker said:

Yes! Got one finally! Thanks! My first figure!

Congrats, can't go wrong with a VF-1J! 

12 minutes ago, spanner said:

I just ordered a second one with HLJ just in case CDJ stuff me around..

Nice, now you just need to wait for the Fast Packs to eventually come out. B))

So I got my confirmation email from HLJ saying they’re processing the order and that I chose “private warehouse” as shipping (stormed thru the check out process). Is there a way for me to change that status to have it shipped immediately? Also, do I need to wait for a payment request? I didn’t see my PayPal payment process yet.

1 minute ago, canklebreaker said:

So I got my confirmation email from HLJ saying they’re processing the order and that I chose “private warehouse” as shipping (stormed thru the check out process). Is there a way for me to change that status to have it shipped immediately? Also, do I need to wait for a payment request? I didn’t see my PayPal payment process yet.

You can go into your account and add/update your PayPal info and agree to their billing agreement.  Then Hlj will be able to charge the order quicker .  Once it’s paid , you will see it in your private warehouse , which you can then choose  what shipping service you want and then request to have it shipped out. 

There’s no immediately processing and shipping new orders anyways .  It’s all the same wait since your order is new . 

Anyone know what it means on Nippon Yassin  for "waiting for customer reply"? i paid for everything including the extra 660 Yen for the shipping  fiasco. but will it hold my order for a while or is than an email i have to wait on to reply for?