Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

9 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

That's Nishida Nozomi, aka Makina. She's the cutest member of Walkure IMO but also whose voice I like the least.

Also, the valk looks amazing!

So that's what Makina looks like in real life, her holding a VF-1J is a beautiful sight!! :lol:

looks quite a fun transformation! and that clear glossed canopy immediately catches the eye in fighter mode...

came for the valk...stayed on longer for her...:D

btw this got my heart racing...not for her handling the valk, but for the fear those legs will collapse...

DulqoLXUcAANqhG.jpg.76e1d1621ce71c03b69f734e31e2759e.jpg

Edited by seti88

Neat...why do they keep taking the legs off lol?

I wonder if you can keep them on during transformation. The bit that connects the two halves looks a little fragile as well. 

Still excited to get one. Have to get some missiles too :)

Just now, Killaforevah said:

They could've just hired a girl that knew her stuff, instead of just eye candy, trying to act dumb and pretending it's cute

I had a friend handle my valks once, and he was even worse at it than she was. This IMHO is to tell you, this is easy enough even people not familiar with valks can transform it. Not everything has to be negative, you know. 

3 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

I had a friend handle my valks once, and he was even worse at it than she was. This IMHO is to tell you, this is easy enough even people not familiar with valks can transform it. Not everything has to be negative, you know. 

Agree and I think the intention was to show an amateur handling a DX Valkyrie's transformation for the first time.  Personally I'm not too mesmerized by her looks though. :)

22 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

Anyone know the title of this video? Is it "dumb girl playing with transformers"? This is so sexist, I hate it

I don’t speak Japanese so I don’t know what the dialogue was.

How is it sexist? Did they call her dumb and say all girls are dumb?

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

7 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Apparently she's one of the Walkure members/VAs, so that would be why they're using her.

btw...the vf-1j ain't in delta is it?  But yeah, people assume the worst.  Yes, they are catering to people who might find her cute but she IS part of the franchise and relevant in that matter.  I don't think its "sexist" at all...maybe a bit silly but yeah.  it is what it is.

37 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

btw...the vf-1j ain't in delta is it?  But yeah, people assume the worst.  Yes, they are catering to people who might find her cute but she IS part of the franchise and relevant in that matter.  I don't think its "sexist" at all...maybe a bit silly but yeah.  it is what it is.

the VF-1EX was in Delta.

She seemed to be enjoying herself, her expression when she thought she broke it by separating the legs from their swing bar was priceless. “Sorry, Mr. Bandai!!”

4 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Sh9000, it must be new. I'm surprised no one anticipated me.

Yeah there was a shorter video posted on the MW facebook earlier than this one and at first I thought that was it.  Nice video.  Anticipation building up.