Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

7 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

I got one! Are these limited to 1 per person?

Looks like it. I tried to add one in the cart, and from the drop down menu of quantity it's just show 1.

Glad everyone got their orders in. Not sure though if this is still the first edition. But seeing that it's still the same link and says 'Limited' on the title, let's hope it is. ^_^

For me too.  I snagged one.  I was sad when I didn't get it back when it was first released.  Despite the size, it looks really good and it's such an iconic nostalgia piece, it's very hard to pass up.

EDIT: Guess it was up until I ordered one!  Sorry to anyone I bumped off the want list.

If it's any consolation, looks like there may still be hope if you check back every few minutes.

Edited by mickyg

3 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

What are the odds the this being available again? I'm just trying to figure out if being hopeful is more like being delusional

It will likely pop up from time to time. They will probably be available for a slight markup at release as well.