Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

I knew Amazon JP allowed buying video games in recent years but did not know they now allowed toys. A whole new world of hurt for the wallet.

I did just receive my NeoGeo mini from Amazon JP though.

OMG! I totally forgot about the NeoGeo Mini. When is International version out? Sorry off topic!

3 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Our government somehow strong armed many international retailers to apply for tax collecting as part of GST that all Australians should be paying for purchases. Even a small retailer like Ami is collecting tax for Australian purchases. All my orders now have 10% added tax including shipping! The main purpose is to reduce importing purchasing that is hurting our local retail as our pricing is much more expensive than overseas. It will also be a big chunk of money in the government's pocket now too. :(

I feel your pain. Here in Argentina we get ass raped, toys pay 50% custom taxes!!!

People who ordered from NY at 15,400 yen might want to make sure in their account order history that it still shows at that price and not the new 22,000 yen price, given that the same link address was used for both pre-order pricings.... just as a precaution.

NY BS as always....for ¥15000 to ¥22000 yeah ....whatever. The 15k one was in my basket, at the last payment part...and Magically ...'no more stock'.....so ¥7000 extra....what a load of bull....

Just now, Duymon said:

Wow. We haven't seen NY multi-round price ups since the Mac F Renewal days

goes to show you cant please them all.

When it was being done before, People hate it

When NY stopped it, People missed it (at least they can get piece of mind to having secured one)

Now they return the practice, only for people to hate it, again

Got one from Amazon JP, couldn't secure one from ami or NY.

Oh by the way, NY have the balls to send me an email saying my order was canceled because items no longer available, then they put up the preorder again with the jacked up price. 

Edited by Valkyrie2008

Just now, Ridden001 said:

I grabbed a second one at NY in case my first at CDjapan got cancelled for some reason.  Never bought from CDjapan before, so I'm not sure if they oversell and cancel.

Normally not.... since they take all your money upfront :)

It was the exact same BS with the YF-19, it got stuck at the payment part..then crashed....but at least my order went through that time. Bet the NY Po will stay open for days now......Anyway end of this F5 party. At least I got one <_<

4 minutes ago, Duymon said:

Wow. We haven't seen NY multi-round price ups since the Mac F Renewal days

Was it as big of a markup as it was today?  An almost 50% markup seems ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Ridden001 said:

I grabbed a second one at NY in case my first at CDjapan got cancelled for some reason.  Never bought from CDjapan before, so I'm not sure if they oversell and cancel.

CDJ has been my most reliable spot to purchase... they seem to sell exactly what they get.

1 minute ago, jenius said:

CDJ has been my most reliable spot to purchase... they seem to sell exactly what they get

Pb is you get taxed every freaking time. At least I do. It adds up in the end...stopped using them.

16 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

THANKS for your list!!!  My alarm didn't go off (3:50am over here) set it to PM by mistake.  Opened up to the last page here and found your very informative/useful summary and got one from CDJapan.  I thought I was done for, but I couldn't believe 50mins in and still got one.  You are a lifesaver!!!