Regarding reissues, reprints patterns

Arkham

Hi folks,

As I said in another thread, I joined late to the party and most Valks that I would like to order, are already sold out, and just obtainable with stratospheric prices in sites like Ebay

Question:
Do companies re-issue or reprint their valks from time to time? or should I just buy them because their prices are just going to keep going up?

Was looking at stuff like YF-19, VF-0[D,A,S]

Thoughts from the more "experienced" users would be greatly appreciated :D

5 hours ago, Arkham said:

Hi folks,

As I said in another thread, I joined late to the party and most Valks that I would like to order, are already sold out, and just obtainable with stratospheric prices in sites like Ebay

Question:
Do companies re-issue or reprint their valks from time to time? or should I just buy them because their prices are just going to keep going up?

Was looking at stuff like YF-19, VF-0[D,A,S]

Thoughts from the more "experienced" users would be greatly appreciated :D

They do, but there's no set time, maybe next year for the VF-0 when they release the SV-51, but that's just a maybe. 

The Yf-19 will probably have to wait a long time for another reissue, not until they start working on an YF-22 2.0

These Valk have a high MSRP in the first place so you need to be ready to accept the pricing. 

MSRP pricing

The Yf-19 was 32800 yen

The VF-0a/s was 34800 yen

The VF-0D was 36800 yen

you should also go to the want section and make a request post when you are ready

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/10-wanted/

The For sale section always have good prices here and there. 

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/9-for-sale-amp-trade/

Yeah, while I have no idea of times, I do have the funny feeling that the YF-19 is the one with lowest probabilities of reissue (wans't it reissue a year ago?)

The Zero's may come in a combo with SV-51 and/or the QD-2200 Ghosts

Here's hoping...

Does anyone knows if Arcadia has rights for other Macross series? Frontier, Delta?

6 hours ago, Arkham said:

Yeah, while I have no idea of times, I do have the funny feeling that the YF-19 is the one with lowest probabilities of reissue (wans't it reissue a year ago?)

The Zero's may come in a combo with SV-51 and/or the QD-2200 Ghosts

Here's hoping...

Does anyone knows if Arcadia has rights for other Macross series? Frontier, Delta?

Zero combos means a hole in our wallet with current Arcadia pricing. ;)

And no, Arcadia doesn't have the rights to make Valkyries from Frontier and Delta AFAIK. They're kinda stuck with VF-1/-0/-19's.