Rock

Shapeways 3d printed pilots

bought one each of all of those in the New Black HiDef material.... pretty good looking figures!

On 11/26/2017 at 1:00 AM, NZEOD said:

bought one each of all of those in the New Black HiDef material.... pretty good looking figures!

How's the scale accuracy?
I'm hoping to order Brera next week for my 1/72 Bandai VF-27γ,  which annoyingly just includes 2 generic male pilot that don't even look remotely close to Brera, Ranke or Grace...

very good

I've been looking at those and some of the larger scale figures. Concerned that there doesn't seem to be much face sculpt detail.

On 12/8/2017 at 6:20 AM, Convectuoso said:

I'd love some TV pilots

Shapeways does have a Hikaru figure that I plan to order to pass off as a generic TV pilot to man my VF-1s:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/K6CJHPCJ4/1-72-macross-pilot-hikaru?optionId=62980660

I’m going to try one out and the hopefully order more if it looks decent. I like that Hasegawa produced the TV pilot with the Gerwalk model, but I wish they would make it available separately or add it into either new production runs of the older VF-1 models or the weapons set. Not sure if you’re looking for standing pilots to pose with the aircraft on the ground, but hope this helps.