RAMPAGE Movie

Old_Nash

This looks like a TON on fun! I will absolutely be there opening day. I played the living hell out of these games as a kid, at various arcades, and I had several console versions over the years as well, Rampage World Tour, Universal Tour, and I believe there was a semi 3-D/asymmetrical one on the Wii as well that I loved. These games were always co-op which was a HUGE plus, me and several friends would play for hours on end, these games were awesome! I was always into Godzilla/giant monsters/giant robots/kaiju growing up, so this game series felt like it was pretty much made for me. It looks like a lot of stupid fun, and I'm definitely in to anything kaiju related, and I've loved these games, so I'm totally there. Also, it releases on 4/20? Know your audience I guess...

Just now, TangledThorns said:

Looks good but will we see the monsters eat people out of buildings to regenerate health?

I hope so!

wow, it's been a while since I've been this jazzed by a turn-off the brain and eat popcorn movie... I don't remember much about the game other than it was super fun... many dollars lost to the local arcade.

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Also, it releases on 4/20? Know your audience I guess...

They couldn't have waited until July for us Canucks?!:rofl:

Yep, I'm here for this one as well. As long as the movie doesn't take itself seriously it should be a leave your brain at the door type of movie.

And we need more of the self-awareness out of popcorn flicks. Too often they try to take themselves seriously which just calls out all of the ridiculous flaws.

Immediately thought of King Kong and Congo (kudos to anyone who remembers that piece of cinematic history :lol:).

-b.

13 hours ago, JB0 said:

You know, in hindsight it is hard to say why it took so LONG for someone to do a Rampage movie.

Good call, Warner. You're getting the mileage you ought out of the Midway purchase. This is a way better idea than Asteroids: The Movie was.

Or Tetris^^

(yes, it's a fake fan-trailer XD)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...