Ko/3rd party Regult?

The Smirker

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I was roaming around taobao when I found this out:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-15920461423.12.1751f25485NRch&id=559139031898

They're the same guys who made the ko 1/60 valkries and wasn't sure if this is legit or not. Yamato had a limited release on a kit I think, and I'm not sure if they're taking that design, or they're making new stuff, like the render suggests. Also, is the price $140?

It was mentioned in that thread a while back. It's a new design. Also has the heavy missile option as an add on i believe.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/44602-this-was-bound-to-happengray-market-vfs/?do=findComment&comment=1350315

Some pics:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/44602-this-was-bound-to-happengray-market-vfs/?do=findComment&comment=1350939

Edited by wmkjr

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, Astralith said:

Same here, like how do you order it? Because Shut Up And Take My Money!

What do you mean by how to order it? The first post already have the taobao link. You can order it from there. 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The first post already have the taobao link. You can order it from there. 

I imagine Astralith finds Taobao as confusing as I do...

Are the heavy missiles included?

How much will the total cost be?

When will it ship?

How much will international shipping cost?

When will my credit card be charged?

Can I pay via PayPal?  

2 hours ago, tekering said:

When will it ship?

Can I pay via PayPal?  

Well, to be honest, Taobao is really confusing. ;) The only workaround for this is to have a Chinese friend who can interpret the whole Taobao site or use proxy agent. But based on google translate, it looks like it comes with the missile pod.

At this point, all we need to rely on is Google. And I just googled, and there's some proxy agents for Taobao. Taobao Focus, Taobao Age, EngTaobao, and Bhiner to name some.

I haven't a lot of faith in this regult, probably it would be a bit floppy too. But to be honest I am quiet interested by it being the only available toy at this scale of the regult. 

I have asked for my proxies if they can order it and they answered that it would be better to wait when it is released. But I have been asking myself what would happen if nobody actually pay the "pre-order". Well I won't take the risk and I would advise others not to too

10 hours ago, tekering said:

When will it ship?

Can I pay via PayPal?  

This is my own take on the google translate so take it with a grain of salt.

Prices shown are non refundable deposits. The description has the prices. 960yuan for the one with clear pieces, 1000yuan for the regular, buy 2 regular and you can order the missile version for the same price.

Total cost would be your invoice + proxy fees + international delivery.

No specific date given for shipment.

Shipping costs depends on carrier chosen.

Credit cards usually get charged right away.

Some proxies allow Paypal for payment.

• 11 months later...
12 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Did this ever get produced?

Also, if you open the first link of this thread you will see the Yamato Zentradi Uniform. Is this going to be reproduced as well?

We've been wondering the same thing about the Regult recently in the grey market thread, but no conclusions as yet. Since your post relates to more than just the Regult and KOs are somewhat of a taboo subject, and this thread hasn't had a new post in months, it might be better to ask over there: