Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tankball

Macross Delta Game Save

Recommended Posts

so i hit a point in this game to where i just keep failing every single time cuz this mission CAN NOT be done in 10mins. at this point i dont care about finshing. does anyone have a game save they can give me? this is the one thing that sucks about games on vita. i will always hit a point in where i CAN NOT finsh it do it being to hard or BS time limts. also this is the mission here i cant pass.

20171018_033324.thumb.jpg.d3c58c9a30898974574e015ea47da3e3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you tell me how I can send you the save I can pass you mine. All missions cleared at SS minus 1. Plus you get all the valk/idols/pilots unlocked and a few decently leveled valks.

Side note: I have the Rune-pika edition plus the paid DLC, that going to be an issue with the save?

Edited by Focslain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Focslain said:

If you tell me how I can send you the save I can pass you mine. All missions cleared at SS minus 1. Plus you get all the valk/idols/pilots unlocked and a few decently leveled valks.

Side note: I have the Rune-pika edition plus the paid DLC, that going to be an issue with the save?

i have the same game. i'm at a point to where i just dont care about beating the game. i just want a save that has everything or almost every unlocked so i can just have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tankball said:

i have the same game. i'm at a point to where i just dont care about beating the game. i just want a save that has everything or almost every unlocked so i can just have fun

Well that is what this save has, I just finished unlocking all the valks earlier this month, so good timing. Just need to know how to send it to you.

Also is there a specific valk you prefer, I can give it a boost tonight before sending the file.

Edited by Focslain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Focslain said:

Well that is what this save has, I just finished unlocking all the valks earlier this month, so good timing. Just need to know how to send it to you.

Also is there a specific valk you prefer, I can give it a boost tonight before sending the file.

i wouldnt know what valk would be the best since i never really changed what i used. i would say what ever u use the most. i would say something like Mega.nz or 4shared wouldwork for sending the files. it will also let others that r stuck like me have a save they can use to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tankball said:

i wouldnt know what valk would be the best since i never really changed what i used. i would say what ever u use the most. i would say something like Mega.nz or 4shared wouldwork for sending the files. it will also let others that r stuck like me have a save they can use to

I'll check on that over the weekend. And it's not about which valk is the best as once they are fully tuned there is very little difference in performance. It's about which is your favorite, same goes for pilot and idols for the most part (except Makina, she is the god mode of idols. No serious, heal + infinite ammo is broken af) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Focslain said:

I'll check on that over the weekend. And it's not about which valk is the best as once they are fully tuned there is very little difference in performance. It's about which is your favorite, same goes for pilot and idols for the most part (except Makina, she is the god mode of idols. No serious, heal + infinite ammo is broken af) 

i can change it around if i need. i just want a save thats has the game done to almost done. and from your telling me your save is just want a need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tankball said:

i can change it around if i need. i just want a save thats has the game done to almost done. and from your telling me your save is just want a need.

Ok, also as a word of warning. If your having issues with the game stay away from Basara. His valk (he can only fly the vf19 Kai) is a pain to use and has a very specific mechanic that if you don't know how to use will anger you faster then Gamlin got at this guy.

Also if you have to face him (and in the special missions you will) stay away from him. If you can hear him your too close. Just missile him to death, like Gamlin wishes he could in the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Focslain said:

Ok, also as a word of warning. If your having issues with the game stay away from Basara. His valk (he can only fly the vf19 Kai) is a pain to use and has a very specific mechanic that if you don't know how to use will anger you faster then Gamlin got at this guy.

Also if you have to face him (and in the special missions you will) stay away from him. If you can hear him your too close. Just missile him to death, like Gamlin wishes he could in the series.

alright. i just learned about Makina Nakajima's God mode so i think im good. i'll just use that on your save

Edited by tankball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after some research and a program install I found that Sony didn't like sharing saves with the VITA/PS3. 

I'm going to need help finding/extracting the specific game save cause everywhere I looked no-one knows how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×