Sign in to follow this  
Dobber

Netflix Original - Big Mouth

Been binging this show today and it is Friggin' HILARIOUS. It's an animated show about puberty and it is very raunchy/inappropriate, but it really reminds me of what it was like at that age. I haven't laugh so hard from a show in a long time. Give it a try, ;)

Chris

• Like 1

Glad I'm not the only one watching Big Mouth and finds it Hilarious! Maury the Hormone Monster is my favorite character! 

Just a side note, who ever did Freddie Mercury's singing voice was pretty damn good. 

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Glad I'm not the only one watching Big Mouth and finds it Hilarious! Maury the Hormone Monster is my favorite character! 

Just a side note, who ever did Freddie Mercury's singing voice was pretty damn good. 

I thought the same thing. The episode when the boy's have a sleep-over at Jay's house was so damn funny. When Jay is describing how he "modifies" his pillow and then you see the Hormone monster taking notes and calling him a genius....I lost it! :D

Chris

12 hours ago, Dobber said:

I thought the same thing. The episode when the boy's have a sleep-over at Jay's house was so damn funny. When Jay is describing how he "modifies" his pillow and then you see the Hormone monster taking notes and calling him a genius....I lost it! :D

Chris

That scene was so good! Also the way they throw in references to previous episodes is funny too! 

"I'm 40!!!!!!!!" :lol:

"Call back to episode 2....you know you're binging" 

and Jay's pregnancy "scare"  holy crap...that was so wrong. LMAO!

Chris

When Jay says: making what I call "the Husband stitch". I lost it! :lol:

Edited by 505thAirborne

In my country this cartoon create a huge polemic...

For those who enjoy this show you're in luck, Season 2 is on the way for 2018!! 

Image result for the hormone monster