Netflix Original - Big Mouth

Dobber

Been binging this show today and it is Friggin' HILARIOUS. It's an animated show about puberty and it is very raunchy/inappropriate, but it really reminds me of what it was like at that age. I haven't laugh so hard from a show in a long time. Give it a try, ;)

Chris

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Glad I'm not the only one watching Big Mouth and finds it Hilarious! Maury the Hormone Monster is my favorite character! 

Just a side note, who ever did Freddie Mercury's singing voice was pretty damn good. 

I thought the same thing. The episode when the boy's have a sleep-over at Jay's house was so damn funny. When Jay is describing how he "modifies" his pillow and then you see the Hormone monster taking notes and calling him a genius....I lost it! :D

Chris

12 hours ago, Dobber said:

I thought the same thing. The episode when the boy's have a sleep-over at Jay's house was so damn funny. When Jay is describing how he "modifies" his pillow and then you see the Hormone monster taking notes and calling him a genius....I lost it! :D

Chris

That scene was so good! Also the way they throw in references to previous episodes is funny too! 

"I'm 40!!!!!!!!" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...