Sign in to follow this  
wmkjr

Experten 1/72 VF-3000 Crusader transformation kit

Is this the same kit that was being worked on in the Workshop thread? I need to get back in there, see what the latest updates are...

EDIT:

Whoops, never mind. I was thinking of the VF-5000 that Tage is working on. Still, the need to get back in there still stands.

Edited by kajnrig

I love the 3000, it's the bigger/better, more badass, "perfected" version of the VF-1.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I love the 3000, it's the bigger/better, more badass, "perfected" version of the VF-1.  

agreed. There is no complicated wing folding mechanism and the backpack thruster can be used in fighter mode.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, chyll2 said:

agreed. There is no complicated wing folding mechanism and the backpack thruster can be used in fighter mode.

Thirded!  In addition to these, it's a proper two-seater and it has elbow rockets for badass punches!  Love the 3000 so much.

Looks like Experten has put up some test shot photos?

https://twitter.com/expertenannex

They really did good on the transformation, kind of reminds me of the modern toy transformation. Implementation is real good and modern. If only bandai or arcadia can do a take on it.

The good old Macross design. With the current onslaught of VF-25, 171, 31 and everything in between, I almost forgot all these good old Macross design.