Hey all, i have the following items I no longer need for my website and would like to exchange for stuff I do need. I accept paypal. If you want to use paypal 'goods' or 'merchant' payment, you will have to pay the additional fees and also pay for insurance of your package. I ship via USPS {from 94066) but you can specify whatever services/insurance you want, I don't add a mark-up on shipping. I prefer to ship in the US so I don't have to spend time at the post office but I'll make an exception for someone who wants to purchase multiple goods.

1) Yamato 1/60 Tomahawk Weathering Green version on ebay starting at 0.99! https://www.ebay.com/itm/232535064211?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Yamato-OD-Tomahawk-Weathering-1.jpgYamato-OD-Tomahawk-Weathering-2.jpg3) TakaraTomy

2) Actic Gear AGN-04 Melkia Scopedog (Exclusive) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/232520724506?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

3) Yamato 1/12 Scopedog with a red shoulder + Parachute Pack gift-set (Toys R Us exclusive). Scopedog and parachute pack have never been removed from trays. $200 + Shipping.

Wants for trades: 

Here's a list of the stuff I'm looking for
Patlabor CM's Ingram with reactive armor set
Patlabor CM's Asuka Taisyo (any variants except orange construction)
Patlabor CM's Griffon Aqua unit (or special that came with both aqua and air)
Votoms Takara (original) Dual Model Red Shoulder (has to be 100% complete but can have everything removed from the sprues)
Votoms AG-EX11 AT-Fly with Standing Tortoise
Votoms 1/24 Yamato IRC Scopedog (either version, must be band B)
Votoms CMs 1/35 figures (I have a good list of gaps here so if you have some you'd want to trade let me know)
Toynami bookends (except Scott's)
Macross Takatoku Henkei valkyries (preferably with packaging)
Macross Takatoku paro-valkyries (again, preferably with packaging)
Macross Takatoku VF-1J Hikaru 1/100 scale transformable figure
Macross Takatoku 1/144 Tomahawk
Macross Yamato V2 VF-1J Hikaru Gray Goggle Version
Macross Yamato V2 VT-1 SuperOstrich
Macross Yamato Gnu Dou VF-1 toys (all except Roy's 1S and Mass production VF-1A)
Macross Yamato Launch Arm (standard version, first version or reissue packaging)

Robotech Matchbox 1/144 destroids
Robotech Matchbox VF-1 for 1/18 scale figures
Robotech Matchbox Bioroid
Robotech Matchbox Invid figures (scout and/or storm trooper)
Robotech Matchbox Bioroid sled
Robotech Matchbox Zentraedi Male Power Armor (either/both variants)
Transformers MPP-10 KO Over-sized Optimus Prime
Transformers MP-10A KO (heck, or original)
Transformers MP-10G KO

This is probably not an exhaustive list so if you have any Macross or Robotech toy that it occurs to you that you haven't seen (even if it's just a variant of some sort) on my website, then let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Edited by jenius

For the Matchbox items i would need them complete. Used and open box is fine but unused stickers is best.

I think i do have a regular version VB6 also, guess i would just keep the special edition with stand. Will have to find check storage which may take a bit.

Well the bioroid is the playmates/exosquad version, which is the exactly the same mold as the matchbox. It says playmates instead of matchbox stamped on the toy and I have the package for that.  No worries if that isn’t what you want. 

As for the sled, I will have to see if I have the decal sheet if it even came with one.  But both items are complete with no missing parts.  

Alrighty folks, pricing updated and some more pics. I'll try to get pics of the block system VF-1 toys in the next few days. I'll also keep an eye out for other odds and ends to see if there's more stuff I should be selling...

Added Yamato 1/12 Scopedog + Parachute pack giftset (TRU exclusive). I might not get pics of that one up until next week as my weekend is looking packed. I'll also probably start randomly auctioning items next week that haven't found a new home through MW.

Listed several items up on ebay and included the links. Also added Yamato Garland toys to the want list so I can do better comparisons when the Arcadia toys are released? Gonna upgrade to the new toys coming out? I'll take the previous generation off your hands.

EBay auctions are ending tomorrow. I might list the last couple items up for auction then too depending on how my evening shapes up. If anyone has some interest, now's the time to let me know!

Tomahawk is on eBay with a 99 cent start! If you're like "Hmm, I'd pay $30 for that" (or hopefully much more than that :) )please go to ebay and make a bid! All funds raised help anymoon.com of course and you might walk away with a great toy at a bargain price!  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232535064211?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by jenius

less than 24 hours before my sweet green weathered Tomahawk becomes someone else's sweet green weathered Tomahawk. If it's something you're interested in, please bid! Link in post above.