Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These. Coming April 2018.

UN Spacy

15 hours ago, Petrov27 said:

Speaking of collectibles - wonder if we will see ships from the new series? I seem to recall the old series had quite a lot of that sort of thing (Fleet boxes?)

Having them re-issue the fleet boxes would be great. If you want some of the ships seems there was a line that did get re-issued recently. Follow the link to hlj and see the suggested and they pop up. From the looks they are ~9 inch resin models, though at $50 a shot it's anyone's call.

Personally I like the redesigns of the Imperial ships and hope that the if we get models that they include clear canopies for the parts that seem to have them. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hachi said:

Nendo for Yang Wen-li is up for pre-order: https://hlj.com/product/gsc90580

I say the Galactic Empire (Reinhard) still wins. I would have called it a tie if they included a console for Yang to sit on. :p

They also need him to have the indian style legs. If they had at least those I'm sure someone would make a console for him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

A new attempt to make a LOGH IP kit, this time from HMA Garage (who produced the Patlabor II aircrafts):

"Legend of the Galactic Heroes Brynhildr, the flagship of the Empire Decided to make a plastic model kit on 1/8000 scale! Supervised by Mr. Kato of Studio Nue and Mr. Otsuka of Modeling Studio Alba Creates Under intensive development to leave in the history of the galaxy"

Edited by electric indigo

11 hours ago, electric indigo said:

"Legend of the Galactic Heroes Brynhildr, the flagship of the Empire Decided to make a plastic model kit on 1/8000 scale!

The ship is called the Brünhild, and it's just over a kilometer in length... meaning a 1:8000 scale kit will be a stupidly small 125mm (less than five inches long).  <_<

Still saddened that the Aquamarine kit never made it to market. I really liked that version of the ship and the kit was looking really nice. :(

Chris

• 4 months later...
38 minutes ago, Phyrox said:

Maybe I'm crazy but the Brunhild is about my least favorite of all the Imperial warships from the original series.  I might still get a model of it if available, but I'd rather have any other non-Alliance ship really.

Crazy maybe, but tbh if we're comparing the Brunhilde to, say, the Barbarossa, then you're on pretty solid ground for that argument!

But we're not getting others if this doesn't sell, and most importantly for myself, it's IN SCALE to other ships in my  collection  to-build pile,

So put me down for one

On 11/10/2021 at 11:16 PM, tekering said:

Oh, that's intriguing.  What other 1:8000 ships do you have?

😅 uhhh ... ONE! the 1/8000 Arii SDF-1... There's also the 3D printing aspect to factor in... the only limit with that is the 3d model. There are some highly talented folks out there, and I'm sure some of them take commissions!

but I have SDF-1's in many scales, so I can still get a handle on relative sizes/satisfy my [often senseless] need for scale continuity

Example: It sure was nice of Bandai to make their Star Destroyer in 1/5000, a scale that the SDF-1 exists in...

Now I just need a 1/1000 SDF-1 to scale with my Trek kits :D

Edited by slide