Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Einherjar said:

The Internet owes me the last couple of months back for the overblown piece of news this year was all about. <_<

Sorry, linear time has a strict No Refunds policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Sorry, linear time has a strict No Refunds policy.

Botheration!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's been more than 2 weeks since November 18. Wonder what the final results were; whether Harmony Gold finally lost Macross in the EU for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Solid Hayate said:

Well, it's been more than 2 weeks since November 18. Wonder what the final results were; whether Harmony Gold finally lost Macross in the EU for good.

I think they lost that and things might be getting worse for Robotech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Einherjar said:

I think they lost that and things might be getting worse for Robotech.

They haven't given out a response yet the EU copyright website hasn't updated anything beyond November 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Solid Hayate said:

They haven't given out a response yet the EU copyright website hasn't updated anything beyond November 5.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...