Spiral War Is Back Home

Knight26

ON DAGGER'S WINGS, BOOK ONE OF THE SPIRAL WAR SAGA

51dlXc75zpL.jpg

It was a mistake. A misunderstanding, but, the first contact ignited the galactic war - the destruction of the starship Mallard provoked the bloody conflict between the Universal Confederation of Sentient Beings and the Galactic Federation and changed billions of human and alien lives forever...

Peace is a fleeting state, the last written words of Blazer Vaughnt’s father echo through Blazer’s young mind as he comes of age and enters the Confederation Space Force’s Academy. Intent on becoming a pilot and do his part in ending the hard-fought, centuries-long war which cruely stole his parents, he joins the elite Blade Force and their Dagger Space Fighters.

Blazer’s journey through the academy will test his loyalty for his new found comrades and, more importantly, his faith in himself.

With enemies near, far and unseen encroaching on the Confederation, will Blazer have the courage to rise to the call, gain his wings, fly his Dagger into battle among the stars and end the bloodshed once and for all?

On Daggers’s Wings is the first book in the Spiral War sci-fi thriller series, set in a myriad of colony worlds, it follows the adventures of young space fighter cadet, Blazer, as he strives to overcome adversity and extract revenge for his parent’s deaths.

IN DEATH'S SHADOW, BOOK TWO OF THE SPIRAL WAR SAGA

In Death's Shadow: Spiral War Book 2 by [Edwards, S.F.]

Darkness can hide in the hearts and past of even the most virtuous.

Barely having time to catch their breaths after the Galactic Federation’s attack on the academy, the Monstero Nach proceed into Special Operations training without a clear leader. This place them under the tutelage of the fearsome Telshin Warrior, Tadeh Qudas. The opening salvos of the course will push them all their limits and beyond, and not all of them will make it through.

All the while ghost from Blazer’s past emerge to ahunt him and his family. The Electrolites, a cult of Energy Gatherers, though long dead, reach out to follow Blazer and his sister, Jell. Their actions resurrect memories and events, though buried, that threaten not only the siblings, but all the cadets fight for.

With their losses mounting the Blade Force will be tested as never before, and even their training might not be enough.

In Death’s Shadow is the second book in the Spiral War military sci-fi series, and will take the reader across the Confederation and it’s homeworlds. It opens a new chapter in the Blade Force’s training as threats from within their own borders destabilize all they hold dear.

RISING WARRIOR/RISING THREAT, BOOK THREE OF THE SPIRAL WAR SAGA

Coverart by our very own Super Ostrich.

Rising Warrior/Rising Threat: Spiral War Book 3 by [Edwards, S.F.]

Things just got real.

As the cadets enter their final annura at the academy, they leave the simulator behind to engage in real universe missions throughout Confed Space. Their training will also see the cadets leave the nest and set out on their own to explore a trio of empty solar systems.

Once on their own however the cadets fraction, with the “Blue Force” throwing their flag behind the Zithe led Monstero Nach, and the “Red Force” aligning with Cherstin. Meanwhile, an ancient evil, thought relegated to legend, silenty hunts throughout known space.

It is a time of transition for the cadet as bitter rivalries come to a head and threaten the lives of the entire class of cadets and the confederation itself.

Rising Warrior, Rising Threat is the third book in the Spiral War sci-fi thriller series, set against an increasing backdrop of worlds and locations. It continues the adventures of the Blade Force as they strive to complete their training and bring an end to this destructive conflict.

Coming Soon....

ARMAGEDDON'S PALL, BOOK FOUR OF THE SPIRAL WAR SAGA

21556082_10154784466191937_604800152_o.jpg.72dc38e96862282dabb8af05c289cec2.jpg

For those of you who don't know, I signed on with a small press publisher last year.  It did not go well, and after much heartache and work I have won back the rights to my book series.  I am therefore re-releasing (again) under my own imprint.  Pick up your copies today, and please leave reviews, they help a great deal with indie authors like me.

Congrats on winning the rights back @Knight26. I had a friend go through something similar a number of years ago before he decided to self publish. I think he ended up letting the original contract expire with the publisher, but it was still a hassle and kept him from doing anything with his first trilogy of science fiction novels until it was cleared up. All that legal garbage can get nasty when you're just getting started.

Edited by technoblue

Exactly @technoblue the publisher underwent serious changes this year and is collapsing in on itself.  Unfortunately there were no direct contract violations so I couldn't get out of my contract.  There were however multiple broken promises, reversion of certain rights, delays and other issues.  So I bought out my contract, for not too much.   Now I am doing what I can do get there on my own.

Probably next week I'll be submitting Book 4, Armageddon's Pall, to Kindle Scout.  I'd appreciate any and all support my fellow MWers can muster to help me win that contract as it is a pretty sweet deal for indie authors like myself.

In preparation for submitting Book 4 to Kindle Scout, I will be running price promotions on Books 1-3 for the next week.  Starting tomorrow, On Dagger's Wings will be free for five days, followed by a countdown deal on In Death's Shadow and Rising Warrior/Rising Threat.

Head to Amazon and buy up your copies before Armageddon's Pall.

On 9/19/2017 at 4:48 AM, Smiley424 said:

Nice!  Just picked up the first three books.  These sound interesting and I look forward to reading them.

Thank you.  And if you enjoy them please leave a review.  It really helps sales.

11 hours ago, JB0 said:

Congratulations on regaining control of your work.

Thank you.

Also, a friend at work loves to print anything he can on his new 3-D printer and made the following print for me (PLA).  I did not optimize the model for 3-D printing so that is why a bunch of parts are missing.  And, happy accident, it printed out at 1:60 scale.  Now, I just wish I still had any of my old Yamato Valkyries, but they were old sold or lost in various moves, or to pay for stuff for my kids.

21751366_10154812014511937_2394763625012669221_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Armageddon's Pall has been submitted to Kindle Scout.  As soon as the campaign page is up I will post the link.  I appreciate any all help you can muster to vote for the book.  It will help my writing career greatly and get me the funds to start attending conventions again.  Maybe I will even to get to attend MacrossWorldCon again next year thanks to this.

• 4 weeks later...

One week left in the Kindle Scout Campaign.  Please head over, vote and share.

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2J0RFLMDGLPB1

Plus the results my latest 3D printing Experiments.  A 1:60 Scale Splicer-5000.
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: indoor

It even includes a full cockpit (working on canopies now)  I just need to clean them up and find some 1:60 scale pilots.
22552815_10154894219416937_5529447647118654996_n.jpg?oh=f3a252d472feda0ecae0d053ab1b2994&oe=5A798D97

Really makes me wish I still had my old valkyries.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest Spiralwar 3d prints I did for an upcoming book signing. I will raffle off this Splicer-1000 Dagger (after I clean up and fix some areas) to people who buy books and other models I will have for sale.

27545585_10155149382131937_401505181663125494_n.jpg?oh=e334ef275a1e8c4ecb66ad8ae22bda81&oe=5AD80677No automatic alt text available.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't believe I forgot to announce the release of Spiral War Book 5: Hell's Razer.  Now available on Amazon.  

https://www.amazon.com/Hells-Razer-Spiral-War-Book-ebook/dp/B0829CGYB7

The Monstero Nach had earned a break, an easy assignment, but the war had other ideas.

Following the horrors of the Gorvian Campaign, the Monstero Nach found themselves assigned to Cathedral Station 7. It promised to be a quiet assignment, one in which they could recover from the nightmare of that campaign. The quiet that followed was not to last. With their skills as Special Operations Squad firmly established, the Confederation will call upon them as their centuries-old enemy launches a new campaign of terror. This new assignment will tax the Monstero Nach in ways they'd never imagined as they fight to keep the Galactic Federation at bay.

Hell's Razer is the fifth book in the Spiral War Military Sci-Fi series, and will take the Monstero Nach to the frontline of the war where everything they've come to know will be put to the test. Still recovering from the loss and betrayal while fighting the Gorvians, the squadron must pull together or risk leaving the door open to the Confederation Core Worlds.

Hell's Razer: Spiral War Book 5 by [Schauer, SJ]