Arcadia Offices.

nautilus

15 hours ago, amptor said:

Well a few years ago Harmony Gold was suppose to get a contract with Bandai to make some 1/55 but that fell through.  We would've had some quality stuff then.  They were going to release the 1/55 VF-1D.

I always wondered what happened to those releases. They were supposed to have new heads molded.

2 hours ago, Lorindor said:

Big West stopped those releases, according to this article:

http://www.collectiondx.com/article/nytf09_toynami_bandai_tamashii

Turnabout is fair play. 

That toynami/tamshii partnership, did that ever happen? I know tamshii stuff get released here minus macross of course. But i didn't know toynami had a hand in that.

Reading the comments on that site, there's an interesting tidbit about Bandai being the ones that created the new heads for their 100s reissue but never used any other than the 1S. This is funny because I remember toynami touting that as being their enhancement for their planned reissues.

Edited by Sandman

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, Sandman said:

Turnabout is fair play. 

That toynami/tamshii partnership, did that ever happen? I know tamshii stuff get released here minus macross of course. But i didn't know toynami had a hand in that.

Reading the comments on that site, there's an interesting tidbit about Bandai being the ones that created the new heads for their 100s reissue but never used any other than the 1S. This is funny because I remember toynami touting that as being their enhancement for their planned reissues.

It did happen but ended with the Rekka no Ryu rerelease from Armor Plus

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0