Hey all,

This is me offering a third possible re-release of my 1/48 crab line of models for your consideration: the Blueberry Crab (Inbit Gamo doppleganger)

As with previous offerings, I would need a 10-order minimum (payable up-front) to kick the project off. If you're interested, let your typing fingers fly! :p

Basic kit price per crab: $205 CAD (about $165 US)

-Price per kit shipped (US/Canada): $240 CAD

-Price for 2 kits shipped (US/Canada): $461 CAD

-Price per kit shipped (international): $263 CAD

post-632-0-78293100-1398906146_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-36535200-1398390187_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-49912700-1398390174_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-92618800-1398390201_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

I expect much greater interest next month, once the new Evolution Toys' Legioss is released.  With in-hand pics, we can demonstrate just how accurately your Invid kits scale with their Legioss, substantially increasing demand for both their product and yours as well.

Yes, folks, you heard it here first: Moscato's realistically-scaled 1:48 Invid are perfectly to scale with the new Legioss toy.  Mospeada and Robotech fans rejoice!

15 hours ago, tekering said:

I expect much greater interest next month, once the new Evolution Toys' Legioss is released.  With in-hand pics, we can demonstrate just how accurately your Invid kits scale with their Legioss, substantially increasing demand for both their product and yours as well.

Yes, folks, you heard it here first: Moscato's realistically-scaled 1:48 Invid are perfectly to scale with the new Legioss toy.  Mospeada and Robotech fans rejoice!

My Crabs are already perfectly scaled with my 1/48 Legioss Armo-Soldier kit, but that's neither here nor there. Have Evolution provided any height specs for their Soldier yet?

6 hours ago, captain america said:

Have Evolution provided any height specs for their Soldier yet?

Yep.  Stands 240mm in Armo-Soldier mode.  B))

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/181795

6 hours ago, captain america said:

My Crabs are already perfectly scaled with my 1/48 Legioss Armo-Soldier kit

Yeah, but how many of us are lucky enough to own one of those bastards busters?  

Evolution Toys has just greatly expanded your potential customer base.  ^_^

On 9/26/2017 at 1:59 AM, captain america said:

I'll leave the order window open until October 7th.

Ah, but the new Legioss toy won't be out until Halloween, and a lot of people are waiting for positive reviews before ordering from Evolution Toys... so demand for in-scale baddies is likely to be highest in six to eight weeks, once the majority of your customer base has the figure in-hand.  Could you maybe put the Gamo on the back burner until then?

11 hours ago, tekering said:

Ah, but the new Legioss toy won't be out until Halloween, and a lot of people are waiting for positive reviews before ordering from Evolution Toys... so demand for in-scale baddies is likely to be highest in six to eight weeks, once the majority of your customer base has the figure in-hand.  Could you maybe put the Gamo on the back burner until then?

What if it ends-up being a total turd of a toy, or it's delayed? If i waited for the "right" time to release a model I never would, because there's ALWAYS something being released/delayed by some other company. If anything, having expensive releases staggered as opposed to clustered-together makes more financial sense and ultimately, I have my own projects and schedule. If people are interested they call dibs, if not, the project isn't self-supporting and I move on. People vote with their wallets and if they'd rather have yet another sketchy Legioss toy produced in the thousands as opposed to a hand-crafted Inbit model of which only a few dozen will ever be made, then that's where the money flows.

I would totally jump in to get this Inbit (I got it first time it was released) but I have a lot of stuff on preorder and a lot of new toys are all coming up at the same time!!!

John's Inbits are works of art. I was lucky enough to secure all of them first time the Captain made them!!!! So is the 1/32 Legioss which will be the centerpiece of my collection.  

For all the people on the fence, these kits are worth it and more!!! We are very lucky that John is doing a second run. Once they're gone they are gone!!!

3 minutes ago, Maestro Efectivo said:

HI !!! I want one please !!! :) Do you send it to Chile ? Thanks !!!!!!!!

I'll send to any country that has a functional postal service, just send me a PM. ^_^

Also, just a quick heads up: the molds are poured, and I will be de-molding them this evening. Pics to come tomorrow. I will be able to begin casting on Monday and kits will begin shipping a week after that! 

34 minutes ago, captain america said:

I'll send to any country that has a functional postal service, just send me a PM. ^_^

Also, just a quick heads up: the molds are poured, and I will be de-molding them this evening. Pics to come tomorrow. I will be able to begin casting on Monday and kits will begin shipping a week after that! 

PM send .. :)

Look at all my Blueberries!  :D

blueberries.jpg.037b77d86f15ba8abdf7599f97e420a1.jpg

As always, eternal gratitude to the Cap'n for offering another run of these very special Invid kits!

Anybody late to the party who still wants one, just PM me.  My extras are available at cost, while supplies last.  B))

• 1 year later...