Jump to content
KOG Water Dragon

What will Hasegawa do next?

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

The only difference from what I remember are the markings.

The Mecha Colle kits give them different color striping as well.

Bogue = pink
Kasim = orange
Hermann = gray/silver
Theo = light blue
Xao = light blue

All have different emblems, including Theo and Xao to distinguish the two.

The Hasegawa kit for the sole SV-262Ba includes emblems for both Hermann and Bogue's VFs, but only the pink striping of Bogue's machine. So... yeah, I suppose they could re-issue the kit with different decal sheets, if that's the justification they need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks to me like the Hasegawa decal sheet has pink AND grey striping options?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10438402/40/2

I'd expect to see a SV-262Ba Kasim/Theo/Xao boxing later on with orange and light blue striping options.

Then the OCD among us could buy 5 SV-262Bas and build every version. (I've already got 2 copies of the current Ba kit to do Bogue and Hermann)

Edited by KOG Water Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see a VF-1 in Diamonbacks squadron markings....

gallery_36.jpg

In general, I'd love to see VF-1s in all the different markings of squadrons that flew the F-14 as well...

Sundowners...

su1-VF-111-F-14A-Tomcat-1-1.jpg

Evaluators...

F-14_VX-3.jpg

Tomcatters...

f-14-HP_VF31_bankright.jpg

And etc...

I think these markings would all look great on a VF-1.

Edited by KOG Water Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

I'd love to see a VF-1 in Diamonbacks squadron markings....

gallery_36.jpg

In general, I'd love to see VF-1s in all the different markings of squadrons that flew the F-14 as well...

Sundowners...

su1-VF-111-F-14A-Tomcat-1-1.jpg

Evaluators...

F-14_VX-3.jpg

Tomcatters...

f-14-HP_VF31_bankright.jpg

And etc...

I think these markings would all look great on a VF-1.

The Tomytec vf-1 gerwalk kits come with extra markings such as wolfpack and sundowners to name a few...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/43003-tomytec-gimix-1144-vf-1/?page=5

 

Edited by seti88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More pics.

1sc5cj9.jpg

nhWPlaE.jpg

XjqquIy.jpg

FIhtnvr.jpg

 

I just want to confirm. This is a Tenjin design, yes?

 

Edit: NVM. I think I got my answer. ;)

CnW8fzZ.jpg

 

Edited by no3Ljm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Dorsal Decal for the 35th Anni 1J already has me trembling with fear at the amount of Micro Sol I'll need for that kit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Any one know if that re-release of the VF-1D will include the Minmay figure?  None of the photos show it.  Any idea of when it will be re-released?

http://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/447711/

Yeah, I saw this on Facebook the other day. Even with Google Translate, it's hard to tell if it's actually a re-release - or just a guy sharing his thoughts on the show after building his own VF-1D. Can anyone here read and infer the article?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a guy sharing his thoughts on the show and also discusses how he kit bashed the VF-1D Fighter and VF-1J Gerwalk as he couldn't get the VF-1D gerwalk. He also modified the VF-1S to make it more posable and also shortened the intakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasegawa 1/72 VF-1J Macross 35th Anniversary Boxart.

HSB.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I think it's a guy sharing his thoughts on the show and also discusses how he kit bashed the VF-1D Fighter and VF-1J Gerwalk as he couldn't get the VF-1D gerwalk. He also modified the VF-1S to make it more posable and also shortened the intakes.

OH DARN IT!!!  Thanks for translating... wishful thinking I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2017 at 11:57 PM, KOG Water Dragon said:

A 1/48 YF-21 to go with 1/48 YF-19...

Agreed.

1/48 YF-21/VF-22, VF-11B/C, and VF-4

Would be awesome if they did a 1/48 Gewalk & Battroid as well but would prefer the M+ Valks first.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope for an Armored VF-25F/S (Alto or Ozma) or a YF-29 Durandal/ISAMU next year. I'd say it's a pretty good chance given 2018 is the 10th Anniversary for Frontier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1/72 Macross Zero SV-51y w/ Twin Booster

March 2018. Y3200.

IMG_5596.JPG.e9404af9cccdaaaa37fd86229d237eec.JPG

IMG_5597.JPG.7e15b0986f65032615e2325800a357c8.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG.223fb1763c98c5da30d690cce0e17b25.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a pain in the ass model to build...but I still love them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they aren't tooooooo bad they just take a few nights to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was re-released just a couple months ago too, right? Wonder why Hasegawa's going on this spree all of a sudden... Not that I mind, of course.

EDIT:

According to my HLJ orders, it was about a year ago, so a bit longer ago than I thought, but still... keep it up, Hasegawa. Maybe some of the Ace Combat stuff next?

Edited by kajnrig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waiting on the VF-0C re-release...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/01/2018 at 8:20 PM, NZEOD said:

they aren't tooooooo bad they just take a few nights to do

As I recall, the biggest issue is that they're yellow instead of gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 6:01 PM, no3Ljm said:

1/72 Macross Zero SV-51y w/ Twin Booster

March 2018. Y3200.

IMG_5596.JPG.e9404af9cccdaaaa37fd86229d237eec.JPG

IMG_5597.JPG.7e15b0986f65032615e2325800a357c8.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG.223fb1763c98c5da30d690cce0e17b25.JPG

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasegawa keeps on bringing its rare birds back to production... and I can't be happier about it. Max's VF-22S from Macross 7 will be reissued next April !.

 

Capture12.JPG

Capture13.JPG

Edited by ivorysniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 8:11 AM, ivorysniper said:

Hasegawa keeps on bringing its rare birds back to production... and I can't be happier about it. Max's VF-22S from Macross 7 will be reissued next April !.

 

Update: Available for purchasing @ HLJ now as a backordered item.

hlj.com/product/HSG65765

 

 

Edited by ivorysniper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HLJ also has the VF-1D Gerwalk back in stock now. Mine's already in PW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggested more battroid mode kits, with the following preferences:

- YF-19
- YF-21
- VF-11B/C
- (R)VF-25F/G/S
- VF-31J/C/E/F/S/A

...followed by a VF-4G Lightning III in any mode.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/8/2017 at 4:31 PM, mickyg said:

Ditto to all of the above. Would love to be in Hasegawa's shoes, with so much to choose from. 

I want a 1/48 vf-11 and 1/48 vf-21. That way, all M+ in 1/48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2018 at 1:06 PM, kajnrig said:

I suggested more battroid mode kits, with the following preferences:

- YF-19
- YF-21
- VF-11B/C
- (R)VF-25F/G/S
- VF-31J/C/E/F/S/A

...followed by a VF-4G Lightning III in any mode.

Yes, Yes and more YES!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got into EBay and found out a considerable amount of Moonshooters kits posted for sale, coming from JP !. Not too long ago there was no way to find this kit below US$100. Whether japanese vendors unofficially know this one is being re-issued in the near future, or they are just over-reacting because of the Max's VF-22S announcement.

Capture02.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ivorysniper said:

Just got into EBay and found out a considerable amount of Moonshooters kits posted for sale, coming from JP !. Not too long ago there was no way to find this kit below US$100. Whether japanese vendors unofficially know this one is being re-issued in the near future, or they are just over-reacting because of the Max's VF-22S announcement.

Capture02.JPG

if the 'regular' VF-22S was just re-popped, this would make sense...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×