What will Hasegawa do next?

KOG Water Dragon

On 2/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, 505thAirborne said:

I can tell you what Hasegawa is NOT going to do next... ( I checked my Crystal ball ) 

1/72 Battroid kits of the VF-11, YF-21,/VF-22, VF-25, VF-31, matching Armor and any VF-171's (Battroid or Fighter), 

However I'm sure another 25 or 31 kit with a flashy Idol paint job will be released or something VF-1 related. 

If the above Battroid kits get made then I'll admit to being wrong but it's not looking that way. 

I agree with this totally..

I’ve got a conversion battroid kit (I forget by whom) for the VF-22 fighter kit. Thanks for other enthusiasts!

Here it is..

IMG_1988.jpg

Edited by Bolt
added image

On 2/27/2019 at 1:54 PM, Bolt said:

I agree with this totally..

I’ve got a conversion battroid kit (I forget by whom) for the VF-22 fighter kit. Thanks for other enthusiasts!

Here it is..

IMG_1988.jpg

Wow, I completely forgot about those conversions kits. Very cool indeed, sadly a conversion kit wouldn't do any good for a VF-25 or 31. 

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Wow, I completely forgot about those conversions kits. Very cool indeed, sadly a conversion kit wouldn't do any good for a VF-25 or 31. 

Considering how many kits could benefit from these, I’m surprised more of these haven’t been made..

Bandai’s 1/72 -3 mode variable kits are having all the fun..!

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I sort of called it when I said it would be another flashy VF-31 design vs. something useful like a 31 or 25 Battroid kit. 

One of these days right Hasegawa? 

Well they have 3 more of the flashy kits before they have to release something new.

They can do a flashy VF-31F, but it'll be hard to do flashy VF-31E or VF-31S since they haven't even done a regular kit of those versions yet...

That or they just re-use the current molds, doing a green 31E would be a nice nod to Frontier as well.

Personally I hope that Mikumo's is a 31S as I'd like the purple scheme on that one. Which would leave the the 31F for Kaname as she should have that one anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

Seems they're going through all the Walkure for the special decals. I wish they'd release those decals separately, a full set for all five Walkure.

DwaffQH.jpg

My bae!!!

2 minutes ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

TjWI9ny.jpg

NO MY BAE!!!

3 hours ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

TjWI9ny.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE YESSSSSSSSSSS!!:yahoo:

Hmmm... Google Translate says the text directly below the radome expand-gimmick pic says: " *We cannot store in the lower part of the plane. "

interesting... So I wonder if there will be a folded radome, or not... either way, THANK YOU Hasegawa!!

Now Superpacks and Armours please!!:D

Edited by slide

16 hours ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

Seems they're going through all the Walkure for the special decals. I wish they'd release those decals separately, a full set for all five Walkure.

Yeeeaaahhh !!!. Finally we get new content (purportedly excluding the livery-optional items) !. Both new items are now available for pre-order @ HLJ already !.

https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-vf-31e-siegfried-chuck-use-macross-delta-hsg65849 

https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-vf-31f-siegfried-kaname-buccaneer-color-macross-delta-the-movie-hsg65850

Always wondered about the way Chuck bird's radome would be tackled. Liked the outcome. Now we're pending to see Arad's bird... with Superpacks on... maybe?

Edited by ivorysniper

Just now, kajnrig said:

I suppose it would be too much to hope that Arad's is armored...? I wouldn't care very much either way, but I would certainly enjoy the promotional pics.

Hase wouldn't do that... they wouldn't get to double-dip if they did it that way lol.:D

5 hours ago, kajnrig said:

I suppose it would be too much to hope that Arad's is armored...? I wouldn't care very much either way, but I would certainly enjoy the promotional pics.

We know Bandai would do it. With 3 mode transformation. 

On 4/9/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bolt said:

Yes!

On 4/9/2019 at 7:27 PM, slide said:

Hase wouldn't do that... they wouldn't get to double-dip if they did it that way lol.:D

Coming with a Superpacked -31S might go against Hasegawa's genuine double-dipping trend though. But they already went against it with the Dual-Lil'Drakened -31F. I was surprised seeing Messer's bird being issued with the add-ons prior to its barebone form.

Edited by ivorysniper