What will Hasegawa do next?

KOG Water Dragon

35 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

The only difference from what I remember are the markings.

The Mecha Colle kits give them different color striping as well.

Bogue = pink
Kasim = orange
Hermann = gray/silver
Theo = light blue
Xao = light blue

All have different emblems, including Theo and Xao to distinguish the two.

The Hasegawa kit for the sole SV-262Ba includes emblems for both Hermann and Bogue's VFs, but only the pink striping of Bogue's machine. So... yeah, I suppose they could re-issue the kit with different decal sheets, if that's the justification they need.

It looks to me like the Hasegawa decal sheet has pink AND grey striping options?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10438402/40/2

I'd expect to see a SV-262Ba Kasim/Theo/Xao boxing later on with orange and light blue striping options.

Then the OCD among us could buy 5 SV-262Bas and build every version. (I've already got 2 copies of the current Ba kit to do Bogue and Hermann)

Edited by KOG Water Dragon

I'd love to see a VF-1 in Diamonbacks squadron markings....

gallery_36.jpg

In general, I'd love to see VF-1s in all the different markings of squadrons that flew the F-14 as well...

Sundowners...

su1-VF-111-F-14A-Tomcat-1-1.jpg

Evaluators...

F-14_VX-3.jpg

Tomcatters...

f-14-HP_VF31_bankright.jpg

And etc...

I think these markings would all look great on a VF-1.

Edited by KOG Water Dragon

6 hours ago, KOG Water Dragon said:

I'd love to see a VF-1 in Diamonbacks squadron markings....

gallery_36.jpg

In general, I'd love to see VF-1s in all the different markings of squadrons that flew the F-14 as well...

Sundowners...

su1-VF-111-F-14A-Tomcat-1-1.jpg

Evaluators...

F-14_VX-3.jpg

Tomcatters...

f-14-HP_VF31_bankright.jpg

And etc...

I think these markings would all look great on a VF-1.

The Tomytec vf-1 gerwalk kits come with extra markings such as wolfpack and sundowners to name a few...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/43003-tomytec-gimix-1144-vf-1/?page=5

Edited by seti88

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Any one know if that re-release of the VF-1D will include the Minmay figure?  None of the photos show it.  Any idea of when it will be re-released?

http://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/447711/

Yeah, I saw this on Facebook the other day. Even with Google Translate, it's hard to tell if it's actually a re-release - or just a guy sharing his thoughts on the show after building his own VF-1D. Can anyone here read and infer the article?

I think it's a guy sharing his thoughts on the show and also discusses how he kit bashed the VF-1D Fighter and VF-1J Gerwalk as he couldn't get the VF-1D gerwalk. He also modified the VF-1S to make it more posable and also shortened the intakes.

8 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I think it's a guy sharing his thoughts on the show and also discusses how he kit bashed the VF-1D Fighter and VF-1J Gerwalk as he couldn't get the VF-1D gerwalk. He also modified the VF-1S to make it more posable and also shortened the intakes.

OH DARN IT!!!  Thanks for translating... wishful thinking I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This was re-released just a couple months ago too, right? Wonder why Hasegawa's going on this spree all of a sudden... Not that I mind, of course.

EDIT:

According to my HLJ orders, it was about a year ago, so a bit longer ago than I thought, but still... keep it up, Hasegawa. Maybe some of the Ace Combat stuff next?

Edited by kajnrig

waiting on the VF-0C re-release...

• 2 weeks later...

Hasegawa keeps on bringing its rare birds back to production... and I can't be happier about it. Max's VF-22S from Macross 7 will be reissued next April !.

Capture12.JPG

Capture13.JPG

Edited by ivorysniper

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 8:11 AM, ivorysniper said:

Hasegawa keeps on bringing its rare birds back to production... and I can't be happier about it. Max's VF-22S from Macross 7 will be reissued next April !.

Update: Available for purchasing @ HLJ now as a backordered item.

hlj.com/product/HSG65765

Edited by ivorysniper

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2018 at 1:06 PM, kajnrig said:

I suggested more battroid mode kits, with the following preferences:

- YF-19
- YF-21
- VF-11B/C
- (R)VF-25F/G/S
- VF-31J/C/E/F/S/A

...followed by a VF-4G Lightning III in any mode.

Yes, Yes and more YES!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got into EBay and found out a considerable amount of Moonshooters kits posted for sale, coming from JP !. Not too long ago there was no way to find this kit below US$100. Whether japanese vendors unofficially know this one is being re-issued in the near future, or they are just over-reacting because of the Max's VF-22S announcement.

Capture02.JPG

Just now, ivorysniper said:

Just got into EBay and found out a considerable amount of Moonshooters kits posted for sale, coming from JP !. Not too long ago there was no way to find this kit below US$100. Whether japanese vendors unofficially know this one is being re-issued in the near future, or they are just over-reacting because of the Max's VF-22S announcement.

Capture02.JPG

if the 'regular' VF-22S was just re-popped, this would make sense...