Ghost in the Shell Limited Posters, Blu-ray, Figures, and More! - Help with Poster Information.

31 minutes ago, Big s said:

I guess it’s arts and crafts day. Just saw the Votoms thread with a cardboard scopedog, and now I’m looking at a cardboard tachikoma. Now I’m wondering what got posted in the other threads

Nah, it's just those two. I find it so cool that's why I shared it. 8)

Just waiting for the cardboard guy to do SDF-1 next after he did the VF-1S months ago. ;)

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nah, it's just those two. I find it so cool that's why I shared it. 8)

Just waiting for the cardboard guy to do SDF-1 next after he did the VF-1S months ago. ;)

I hope he keeps up and does the monster as well. And if he does more gits maybe one of the larger tanks

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wave 1/24 TACHIKOMA w/ Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG)
April 2023
Y3960

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was really glad to see they finally rereleased this one after so long. I picked up this and the Tomahawk as well as the Defender at hobby search. 
There are things I like about this one better than the Kotobukiya version, like the foot option, but this one definitely has more work. 
my old one met with an unfortunate mom came over to help clean accidents ad I found it off to the side smashed and just couldn’t find the necessary parts to do a rebuild. It’s one of those kits that wave waited a very long time to do a second batch

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, m0n5t3r said:

I wish GiTS would go back to S.A.C. animation style/character designs. S.A.C Motoko and Tachikoma are my favorites. But I'll still be watching any new GiTS anime that comes out. :D

Same here. I really like S.A.C. design.

• 4 months later...