Robotech and REMIX by Titan Comics

Old_Nash

15 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I know it's just headshots, but geez, this looks awful. I don't know who fared worse, Minmay or Gloval.

's it just me, or does Gloval look like a grown up XBox Kid?

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Really... Why not stop posting it?

I mean, you.

:lol:

I can't suffering alone^^

(I'm writing a review about this crap... Well a crap still more "artistic" than this thing)

I've spoken to the artist who did the original CG that the new VF is based on.  He sold it to another artist not realizing that it would be used in the comic.  That does not violate the contract however.  While VF-1 inspired, it is not the original design.  This is how HG is getting around the court ruling.  I've yet to see their version of the SDF-1.  Also, that dialogue, ugh.

6 minutes ago, Knight26 said:

I've spoken to the artist who did the original CG that the new VF is based on.  He sold it to another artist not realizing that it would be used in the comic.  That does not violate the contract however.  While VF-1 inspired, it is not the original design.  This is how HG is getting around the court ruling.  I've yet to see their version of the SDF-1.  Also, that dialogue, ugh.

You sure a lot of it isn't stock poses of actual Macross toys that can't be sold outside Japan/Asia?