My 1/55 Collection - Partial

Skull-1

I've lost my mind.  Really.  Why did I buy all these?   What do I need them for?

Facepalm.  

I actually have MORE I just got tired of carrying them upstairs.  

I want out!   Help!  LOL

20170730_210949.jpg

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Wow you must of had some money to burn back then.

Sure explains why I am broke now!

2 minutes ago, ChristopherB said:

Awesome collection, you could make some sweet 1/55 customs with those. B))

Lol, that was the plan for the 1As but it never happened...   The custom bug is kinda' out of my system. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 3:18 PM, coronadlux said:

I'd say, keep 2 of each and sell the rest. That way y ou keep 1 mint inside box, and you can display the other.

Definitely a good idea.  What are these 1/55s going for nowadays?

On 8/10/2017 at 5:24 PM, no3Ljm said:

That's a LOT!

Wait. Out of curiousity. Are you selling this here in the Toys Section or showcasing it? :unknw:

I am open to selling everything.   I am downsizing my life.  These things live in storage, out f sight, ignored.   No point in keeping them.  Any reasonable offer will be considered.   

If you are selling, please post in the For Sale section. Additionally, you must post prices.

All threads offering an item for sale must have a posted price. "Silent Auction" style listings are not allowed. This rule includes (prohibits) "Make me an offer" listings. Failure to post a price will subject the thread to immediate deletion.

Continued solicitation of sale items in the Toy section will result in thread deletion.

• azrael locked this topic