Revoltech Everything

Mommar

Okay, we need a proper topic for these things.  For thr most part all Marvel properties have been split between the various Marvel projects, etc...  and I don't feel like splitting up announcements between Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men stuff anymore.  Here's pics of Magneto and Captain America.  I'm in.  They both have a very Marvel vs Capcom feel and will go on the video game shelf.

IMG_0076.thumb.JPG.30473c87d14ca17fa973673fca51b518.JPGIMG_0077.JPG.c50fdbe7a35043adde8d2608e10a3e64.JPGIMG_0078.JPG.5d324760a0a03a2ee042a3533ed857b7.JPGIMG_0079.JPG.cc7e3f31a0ab162dfa460f5d6d5f6eaf.JPGIMG_0080.JPG.b318b43f5cff423113db9f1a1768a46f.JPGIMG_0081.JPG.df61d686215b752394de0e7a66f74b79.JPGIMG_0082.JPG.4d59dab97c20102d5d9f81583ea802ab.JPGIMG_0083.thumb.JPG.148ef824ad6a8919dcf02fdd5b69a0d1.JPGIMG_0084.JPG.8675990d8651fab80ba6752717db07fa.JPGIMG_0085.JPG.834e620b620defbeff3fa6de1b8bcd84.JPGIMG_0086.JPG.a8b9442305e0b0a89ac703c3ed7e4c53.JPGIMG_0087.JPG.126dc0832c645cc8bb4437f2dfdf3087.JPGIMG_0088.JPG.549debd1905d37cbec263f4c978b8492.JPGIMG_0089.JPG.73e25e8b6fc502f6f1d8bd3bde640642.JPG

Yeah, all if the fancy additional crap and they didn't think to include just a normal, hanging cape.

Cap looks dope to me, not at all liefield beefy IMO.  I do love that little addition that makes it look like he's blocking a hail of bullets.  Hasbro never comes up with additional gimmicks like that.  Just the dumb shield throwing thing that isn't even curved the correct direction for how physics works.

It's gotten better. At least with this line they upped the scale to six inches with great accessories and obviously poseability. Yes the joints can be hideous but after awhile you don't notice them. Their Deadpool and Spidey have great reviews as long as they aren't in standing poses. Wolverine definitely looks like a ton of improvements have been made and from these pics above it's just going to keep getting better. 

4 hours ago, kanedaestes said:

I just got Deadpool. I'm all in for this line. Next will be spidey and venom. Debating on Spider-Gwen tho

I skipped those three because I didn't like the way they looked but Spider-Gwen looks great and they hid the joints better.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus christ I read this as Robotech everything from a glance.... clicked it and was dissapointed :D

Revoltech's look noice though. Nice to see other Japanese companies working on Marvel / DC superheros. Also good that Kaiyodo isn't retarded about jacking their prices like Square and their P.A.K stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uu0r7nI6Yo

The full Review and gallery for Revoltech's Amazing Yamaguchi 05 Wolverine is up: http://kumastyledesigns.com/revoltech-wolverine-review/

title-FB-2.png 

The actual review is pretty wordy, but overall it was refreshing to see where the line's gone after having stayed away from Revoltechs for years. Here are a few pics from the gallery:

3-141.png 

20-38.png 

8-128.png 

15-78.png

21-36.png

Edited by Kuma Style

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m not sure how I feel about Batman.  But the last few releases have been hella fun to pose so maybe I should ignore the uber jagged cape (though that thing is going to be effing back heavy if Magneto is anything to go by.)

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

The cape really bugs me with all the ball joints.  Deadpool and Wolverine are fun to play with though, so I may overlook the multipiece cape (or maybe just make my own wire framed cape...)

While I agree that the joints are hideous but I have the Spider Gwen and Venom releases and they are just fun to pose. Looking at the Batman images I think the cape looks insanely fun to pose and play around with. You can not do that with soft goods or a hard plastic cape.

The joints on Spider-Gwen, or any release after her, don’t really show unless you’re doing something wrong.  They’ve designed the figures to accomodate hiding the joints after getting them into their pose.

The cape on magneto was the same and the ball joints honestly weren’t a problem to hide.  The cape was effing heavy though.

Edited by Mommar

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, dragonstar1982 said:

This psylocke is an instant buy for me

For me two. Sadly I already ordered the Marvel Legends version. -_- Oh well I just wanted to check out the Legends line so why not using my favorite X-Men character for that. :)

This will be on the same shelf as my other Revoltech Marvel figures. I wish Revoltech would do Spider Woman oder Spider Girl.

42 minutes ago, Scyla said:

For me two. Sadly I already ordered the Marvel Legends version. -_- Oh well I just wanted to check out the Legends line so why not using my favorite X-Men character for that. :)

This will be on the same shelf as my other Revoltech Marvel figures. I wish Revoltech would do Spider Woman oder Spider Girl.

The Legends one is good too, they have two different looks so it’ll be fine to have both.

Which Spider-Girl?  Mayday Parker or Ana Corazon?

I’m honestly surprised they didn’t show an X-Force Wolverine repaint after the Deadpool one was just released.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

The Legends one is good too, they have two different looks so it’ll be fine to have both.

Which Spider-Girl?  Mayday Parker or Ana Corazon?

I’m honestly surprised they didn’t show an X-Force Wolverine repaint after the Deadpool one was just released.

I would probably go for Ashley Barton who was part of the Space Venom BAF wave.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the Marvel Legends Psylocke but that Hasbro retail stuff is not for me. I was really disappointed in the Black Series Darth Revan, even if I'm a big KotoR fan.