Wonderfest 2017 Summer gallery

Tochiro

8 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

Is that a new Cheyenne II toy? Or the Cheyenne that was featured in the hobby magasin?

1/72 kit I believe.

1 hour ago, mickyg said:

Anyone got more info on the big TV SDF-1 that's pictured?Ā 

Custom 1/2000. He wasĀ trying to get it licensed for WF or something like that. Dunno if he got it though. 3d printed with FDM and SLA.

35 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

1/72 kit I believe.

Custom 1/2000. He wasĀ trying to get it licensed for WF or something like that. Dunno if he got it though. 3d printed with FDM and SLA.

Thanks wmkjr! It looks very nice, proportion-wise.Ā  Really needs to be snapped up by some manufacturer soon. The DYRL style should give any company thinking about it the motivation to give it a crack.Ā  I will be very surprised if we don't see one being produced by a well known name in the year.Ā 

13 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

These are too coolĀ :wub:

they sure areĀ ^_^

i just bought them since i vaguely recall another member here wanted them. can't remember who though.

they're growing on me so having second thoughts about selling them off. but maybe once i account for all the trip expenses i'll end up letting them goĀ :lol:

a bit disappointed though since this is all Experten had for sale. last winter they had more stuff, including the VF-25 Paladin, but i was already out of cash by then.

this time i had the cash but not as much stuff to buy. having seen WF winter last Feb and now WF summer this July, my impression is that the winter event is bigger.

hope other members can chime in if that's true or not in their experience. i'm trying to decide which one to attend in 2018.

13 hours ago, Focslain said:

So...

Custom orĀ are these kits avaliable for purchase?

Ā 

they were for sale. the Kaitos was 9k yen, the ARMDs was 3.5k and the Oberths were 3.5k yen a pair.

they looked a bit crude and under-detailed though compared to what's on offer on other tables.

in hindsight though, i probably should've just bought them anyway. i blame it on being tired and hungry.

33 minutes ago, Major Focker said:

lol, don't know what happened there. it's my first time using google photos.

here's the link to the album including more pics than posted above, but unfortunately, also a number of duplicates as well that i haven't edited out yet

https://goo.gl/photos/46A3VKVrVunxtzhC6

Thanks! Now I can see what you guys are talking about. ;)

Thanks for sharing Major Focker!Ā  :good:

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Awesome pics thanks for sharing :D

by the way somebody has an idea when might start the preordersĀ  of the Arcadia SV-51y Ivanov custom ?

No one. Arcadia only posted CAD Drawings as of now during those conventions/shows. We're speculating like late 2018 for the release.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No one. Arcadia only posted CAD Drawings as of now during those conventions/shows. We're speculating like late 2018 for the release.

Ā 

Is definitely going to be a long wait, I hope Bandai do some re-releases in the meantime, I wouldn't mind a VF-19 Advance hehe :DĀ 

Thanks for your reply No3L :)

Ā 

Edited by Alex GS
fixed VF-19 Advance name :)