Jump to content
davidwhangchoi

Arcadia Premium Finish Max and Miria 1/60 Super VF-1J

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

AND Milia comes out next year!

Max PF is an August 2018 release. Order now, get in 11 months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I was out all day and didn't remember that these were coming out. I placed an order for Max just in case I don't find them cheaper, and wth Millia sells out before Max? That has to be a first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, looks like I will be getting mine from the Arcadia site the price there for Max is 23,544 yen vs HLJ's 31,283. Millia is listed for 27,864 for some reason on Arcadia's site.

Hmm, the site is only allowing me to add it to my favorites so did Arcadia already close the orders or did HLJ just jump on because the price was listed already?

I still love this translation when I visit the site: "VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie" which Max 's Genius Pilot boarding on our site as a special specification with a tampon printing on the marking place ." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Loop said:

Welp, looks like I will be getting mine from the Arcadia site the price there for Max is 23,544 yen vs HLJ's 31,283. Millia is listed for 27,864 for some reason on Arcadia's site.

Hmm, the site is only allowing me to add it to my favorites so did Arcadia already close the orders or did HLJ just jump on because the price was listed already?

I still love this translation when I visit the site: "VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie" which Max 's Genius Pilot boarding on our site as a special specification with a tampon printing on the marking place ." 

the Max at 23,544 is just the normal release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, F360 said:

the Max at 23,544 is just the normal release.

You are correct sir, my bad. I thought on the Arcadia site it would be made to order, did they actually ever open up there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. Snagged both of them at NY. Now to wait for the Hikaru PF VF-1J ver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Ordered them both. Had Pay Later option for me.

i spoke with chat and they couldn't see the pay later option and ask me to submit a support ticket to higher up support.

 

did you try to order just now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i spoke with chat and they couldn't see the pay later option and ask me to submit a support ticket to higher up support.

 

did you try to order just now?

About 90 minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Ordered them both. Had Pay Later option for me.

Me too,  got them both with pay later option :lol:, some weeks ago cancelled my Amiami PO of Millia to get Farina, it went according  to plan :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, barurutor said:

got both as well. now have to sell the regular milia when it arrives...

Same. If anyone is interested in a regular milia please PM me I'll sell it at cost + shipping 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preordered both in separate orders from N-Y.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put mine in separate orders too because I don't want to wait till August for Miria to ship. 

Was able to use a discount coupon too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, F360 said:

Preordered both in separate orders from N-Y.   

me too! but i did it unintentionally:lol:  now i'm glad i did

 

12 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Put mine in separate orders too because I don't want to wait till August for Miria to ship. 

Was able to use a discount coupon too. 

crap! i didn't realize what those DP points were. i just read about it after ordering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

me too! but i did it unintentionally:lol:  now i'm glad i did

N-Y lets you combine and separate any order that hasn't been paid for anyways  ;)

Edited by RocketGTR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 True but you lose your discount points when you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PO'ed both now...waiting...waiting...waiting...

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^LOL!

Going to be a long, long, long, looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg wait.

-b.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

me too! but i did it unintentionally:lol:  now i'm glad i did

 

crap! i didn't realize what those DP points were. i just read about it after ordering. 

If you plan to use their discount code , itll be best to use it on the Premium Ed SDF-1 to get that 3.5% worth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My PO for the SDF-1 is already in, can I apply discount points to any order I haven't paid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe you can only apply at the time of order.  But I haven't tried to apply after the fact either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preordered both in separate orders from NY! Now the long wait....-_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MikeRoz said:

My PO for the SDF-1 is already in, can I apply discount points to any order I haven't paid?

You can probably email them to see if they can add it in for you because you havent paid yet.  Not sure if they will do it or not .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just POed all 3 Arcadia valks at ny.  30 minutes later finished going through the order process. They really need to change the 5 screen checkout process. That was like 15 screens to click through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×