Arcadia Premium Finish Max and Miria 1/60 Super VF-1J

davidwhangchoi

Welp, looks like I will be getting mine from the Arcadia site the price there for Max is 23,544 yen vs HLJ's 31,283. Millia is listed for 27,864 for some reason on Arcadia's site.

Hmm, the site is only allowing me to add it to my favorites so did Arcadia already close the orders or did HLJ just jump on because the price was listed already?

I still love this translation when I visit the site: "VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie" which Max 's Genius Pilot boarding on our site as a special specification with a tampon printing on the marking place ." 

38 minutes ago, Loop said:

Welp, looks like I will be getting mine from the Arcadia site the price there for Max is 23,544 yen vs HLJ's 31,283. Millia is listed for 27,864 for some reason on Arcadia's site.

Hmm, the site is only allowing me to add it to my favorites so did Arcadia already close the orders or did HLJ just jump on because the price was listed already?

I still love this translation when I visit the site: "VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie" which Max 's Genius Pilot boarding on our site as a special specification with a tampon printing on the marking place ." 

the Max at 23,544 is just the normal release.

45 minutes ago, F360 said:

Preordered both in separate orders from N-Y.   

me too! but i did it unintentionally:lol:  now i'm glad i did

12 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Put mine in separate orders too because I don't want to wait till August for Miria to ship. 

Was able to use a discount coupon too. 

crap! i didn't realize what those DP points were. i just read about it after ordering. 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

me too! but i did it unintentionally:lol:  now i'm glad i did

crap! i didn't realize what those DP points were. i just read about it after ordering. 

If you plan to use their discount code , itll be best to use it on the Premium Ed SDF-1 to get that 3.5% worth.

8 hours ago, MikeRoz said:

My PO for the SDF-1 is already in, can I apply discount points to any order I haven't paid?

You can probably email them to see if they can add it in for you because you havent paid yet.  Not sure if they will do it or not .