Calibre wings robotech

seti88

Yes they are, or at least on the standard Tomcat releases they are. I have their VF-1 Wolfpack F-14A and all weapons and pylons are separate.

Chris

Holy cow, looking up the other Calibre Wings releases, I might have to get a few of these F-14s.. I've got a huge soft spot for VF-142 Ghostriders (the old 80s Monogram 1/48 kit markings), and they're releasing that scheme in November.. ugh.  So much stuff to buy.

I'm really tempted to go grab the Wolfpack version now, and park it on my desk at work.  Right now the only decoration I've got is a smattering of Dilbert cartoons stuck to the walls. :lol:

• 6 months later...

Just wanted to share, flyingmule has an extra 20% for On Sale items, which brings the Calibre Wings F-14B Jolly rogers to $86 before shipping.

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/CL-CA721401

Was searching for reviews and saw Calibre Wings video on youtube featuring Noel, which reminds me of an old MW member aka BlackAces, who used to build beautiful plastic models here.

Searched the forum and found this thread! :

• 1 month later...

I put a pre-order in for the J-type from Flying Mule a while back, and have not heard anything back about that yet, but I'm not in any particular rush.  One of my main motivators for that version was getting a full set of phoenix rails to use, but I was pleasantly surprised when the VF-142 release included the full set.

On 3/28/2018 at 5:44 PM, Chronocidal said:

I put a pre-order in for the J-type from Flying Mule a while back, and have not heard anything back about that yet, but I'm not in any particular rush.  One of my main motivators for that version was getting a full set of phoenix rails to use, but I was pleasantly surprised when the VF-142 release included the full set.

Flying mule doesn't carry anymore Calibre wings, I had to cancel my paid preorder and then get them from bbts

I'm desperately resisting these... I love me some Tomcat, but I have such a build pile I'll never get around to doing a group of 'em in Macross Livery...

....................................................... decisions......................:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Sluff said:

Flying mule doesn't carry anymore Calibre wings, I had to cancel my paid preorder and then get them from bbts

Seriously.. what the crap.. when were they planning on telling me about this? :rolleyes:

Meh, I don't need that one anyway honestly.  I'll see if BBTS still offers them though.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Seriously.. what the crap.. when were they planning on telling me about this? :rolleyes:

Meh, I don't need that one anyway honestly.  I'll see if BBTS still offers them though.

The S and J are still availabe at Bbts.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, jenius said:

I still haven't grabbed M&M, wonder if this was supposed to be there SDCC exclusive.

Yeah, I wanted them too but the identical Modex really put me off.

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

WOW! For that price I would’ve grabbed them too.

Chris

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:
13 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Yeah, I wanted them too but the identical Modex really put me off.

WOW! For that price I would’ve grabbed them too.

Chris

I was just thinking the same thing...

seem my Ebay-Fu is weak because I totally missed those.

• 2 months later...