Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

8 minutes ago, Astralith said:

HA! Good point! 

Better safe than sorry, huh? 

Actually they help specially if you're holding diecast collectibles since our fingers produces oils or sweats. It's just proper to wear a glove. Because those turns into acid-like residue and it will cause damage into the figure overtime.

So yeah, better safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

For sure! They've carried the previous premiums though, so I'm confident they'll have this one too.

They gave me a 20% discount coupon when it turned out an item I purchased for PW was actually out of stock. I'll take it! :)

Happened to me once, just when is started buying from them. I bought an Arcadia  VF-1J anny and it wasnt on stock after i paid. They gave me credit for it and 20% off coupon. I cancelled all my preorders and ordered again with this code. Saved lots of money, one of my preorders was the upcoming VF-0A.

Edited by Mr Bomber
Misspelling

Tampo scraping has never really been an issue for me, Yamato, Arcadia, or Bandai. They're way more durable than actual decals.

Tampo printing is tampo printing. Errors occur and they can be damaged. It's not like Bandai uses some kind of super strong indestructible tampo printing while Arcadia's is drawn on in crayon. :p

10 minutes ago, Astralith said:

And vise versa. Only time will tell. 

Or, if you really really want your collectible to last. Don't touch them. Keep it mint. And have a peek from time to time on the window box appreciating how pristine your copy is. Then you don't need to spend a few bucks on those inspection gloves. Problem solved. ;) 

20 minutes ago, Mr Bomber said:

Happened to me once, just when is started buying from them. I bought an Arcadia  VF-1J anny and it wasnt on stock after i paid. They gave me credit for it and 20% off coupon. I cancelled all my preorders and ordered again with this code. Saved lots of money, one of my preorders was the upcoming VF-0A.

What's the deal with that? I had a couple of items that I paid for and had in PW for nearly 60 days. I assumed that once I paid for it, HLJ set them aside along with all my other PW items, so I found it perplexing.

But they were for some Japanese snacks, so it was no big deal for me. Now if they had told me a valkyrie I had bought and paid for was out of stock once I asked for shipping, I'd have been super pissed.

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Or, if you really really want your collectible to last. Don't touch them. Keep it mint. And have a peek from time to time on the window box appreciating how pristine your copy is. Then you don't need to spend a few bucks on those inspection gloves. Problem solved. ;) 

Genesis 3: 3  XD 

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

or, or, just print out a picture of one of the promo shots and tape it to your wall, just as good and much cheaper.

Edited by anime52k8

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Actually they help specially if you're holding diecast collectibles since our fingers produces oils or sweats. It's just proper to wear a glove. Because those turns into acid-like residue and it will cause damage into the figure overtime.

So yeah, better safe than sorry.

I use those gloves when handling the Valks for photo shoots, because I don't want to get fingerprints in the shots. :D

8 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

or buy a giant LCD screen and slide show the photo's Saburo churn out. (which most of the time, looks better than the actual toy)

Now you know the real reason why I take photos of my Valks, so I can look at them at any time, even the ones that are put back into their boxes or I never need to handle them.  :lol::p

JK! Some of them are in display cases and swoosh them around when I dust the Valks and the cases. :D

46 minutes ago, erizai said:

Wow... I want one premium finishing.... 

Looks like everybody like the premium one more than the normal release... 

A premium version that can potentially cost from 500 to 600 dollar is actually cheaper when the Yamato version is actually getting sold for $800 to 1000. And people have waited for it and why not go the extra to buy the better looking version.

13 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

So roundabout $390 - $400 shipped to the states..ouch...  Now the inevitable question...do ya bite on this one...or wait to see how much the premee version rocks your CC????!!!:lol:

Since I never got the Yamato version, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and grab the premium version. At least my CC won't be billed until next year... :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Is it up on nippon yassan yet?

I don't see it...NY has been putting figures up for PO 1-2 days after other online retailers lately.

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

Well I'm a bit in a dilemma now. I really want the premium edition but since these releases seem to be rather limited compared to the regular version I think I need to preorder one that I can cancel if the preorder for the premium one comes up before the release date.

If the premium edition will be available after the release I have to make some tough choices. Maybe the preorder for the regular SDF-1 doesn't sell out so I can make sure to pick one up if I don't get the premium one. 

:(