Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I hope the red lines come painted on the cannons... that's what i liked the most about the kit that I built. 

Looks like it's going to be on their Premium Finish. I'm not sure why they're taking too long to post the price on this one and telling people that the PO cut-off is on the 31st. Even on their site is still not available for preordering yet. It seems like this is going to be a 'limited' limited release. :(

They're lurking this forum looking for how much we're willing to pay then they're gonna put it up on the 14th just to get us in a frenzy.:p

I really wanna get the premium one. Darnit Arcadia, why make it a short PO window!

And to think that HLJ got short stock of their VF-1S Roy Premium Finish, hope it's not going to happen with their SDF-1. Kind of scary.

But to be honest, I'm really just glad that they're going to re-release this. But knowing that there's going to be a Premium Finish, it's nice to get that instead. Like I said before, it's better to pay the Premium Finish around $500+ than to get the old Yamato ones 'used' or 'MISB' for $1000.

Wishing that this will not be hard to get the first time around. ^_^

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

And to think that HLJ got short stock of their VF-1S Roy Premium Finish, hope it's not going to happen with their SDF-1. Kind of scary.

But to be honest, I'm really just glad that they're going to re-release this. But knowing that there's going to be a Premium Finish, it's nice to get that instead. Like I said before, it's better to pay the Premium Finish around $500+ than to get the old Yamato ones 'used' or 'MISB' for $1000.

Wishing that this will not be hard to get the first time around. ^_^

You sure about the Premium Roy? :ph34r:

If anything HLJ got shorted on Hikaru, that's the one that wasn't available post-release.

And I want a Premium SDF-1 too, I even cancelled my PO for regular because I have no intention of double-dipping, but if Arcadia prices it at some sky-high price point or makes it unavailable or impossible to order I won't lose any sleep over not being able to get one. Mostly because it's going to be even more of a display piece than some of the Valkyries in my collection.

-b.

Well, since I "premium finished" my Yamato version when I got it, (see pics below) I'm gonna skip this, however, I am interested to see the price and even more interested in the exact "setup" you have to have to make the new version look like it does in the dark room pics.  Nobody seems to be offering up that information yet. It is a very cool idea, and if I didn't already have it, I would probably have to go for it. 

20170811_170352.jpg

20170811_170400.jpg

20170811_170414.jpg

35 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Well, since I "premium finished" my Yamato version when I got it, (see pics below) I'm gonna skip this, however, I am interested to see the price and even more interested in the exact "setup" you have to have to make the new version look like it does in the dark room pics.  Nobody seems to be offering up that information yet. It is a very cool idea, and if I didn't already have it, I would probably have to go for it. 

20170811_170352.jpg

20170811_170400.jpg

20170811_170414.jpg

Dear lord! If the PF version looks like that, I might have to get two! :wub:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like it's going to be on their Premium Finish. I'm not sure why they're taking too long to post the price on this one and telling people that the PO cut-off is on the 31st. Even on their site is still not available for preordering yet. It seems like this is going to be a 'limited' limited release. :(

If you are really wondering about why it's taking so long, check out the front page of Arcadia's site. It's the Obon festival season, and they posted a vacation notice. ;)

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

20170811_170352.jpg

20170811_170400.jpg

20170811_170414.jpg

derex is amazing

5 hours ago, technoblue said:

If you are really wondering about why it's taking so long, check out the front page of Arcadia's site. It's the Obon festival season, and they posted a vacation notice. ;)

Hahaha! Thanks for pointing that out. I just concentrated on the product page. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, erizai said:

So the premium finish will have the panel lined?

Based on Arcadia's intro description on the item page, it is along with the phosphorescent coating. (As per Google Translation.) And matte topcoated too.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Well Max is theoretically due out in December and we haven't been able to preorder him yet so this is probably not going up for preorder until January right?

But this is from their own website

※ For "Premium Finish version" it will be our online limited item. 
※ The closing day for orders will be until 2017 / August 31 (Thursday). 
※ "Normal version" can be purchased at each retail store, net shop. 

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=254

since the release date is April of next year, I wouldn't expect the preorder to start and close so soon.  I mean they already announced the closing date but the preorder date or price hasn't even been set yet. 

yeah, it really doesn't make much sense to me either.   But I'm cautious incase they want to play a special 1 week preorder. 

They are on vacation until August 17th, so hopefully things will be sorted out then. 

So Arcadia said POs havent started because they dont even know what to charge for it. :lol::lol: Im guesstimating ¥50,000 at this point. 

"【Notice】 Regarding "1/3000 complete deformed SDF-1 MACROSS Premium Finish", we have not started orders yet because the price is yet to be determined. After confirming the details, we will notify you again by twiiter etc. at the time of reservation start, so please wait for a while."

34 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

So Arcadia said POs havent started because they dont even know what to charge for it. :lol::lol: Im guesstimating ¥50,000 at this point. 

"【Notice】 Regarding "1/3000 complete deformed SDF-1 MACROSS Premium Finish", we have not started orders yet because the price is yet to be determined. After confirming the details, we will notify you again by twiiter etc. at the time of reservation start, so please wait for a while."

Well - hopefully they haven't been too ambitious with what they'd like to do with the Premium SDF-1. By that I mean is it proving too difficult to turn a profit on the release.

Although, it would have been wise to have all of that worked out before a product is even announced.

*sigh*

-b.