Arcadia SDF-1 Movie version 1/3000 reissue

Darotower

Guys, guys. Stop worrying too much on the shipping cost. We have to start looking on the big picture here. ;) Just to let everyone know, they're still 'some' that offers Free Shipping to any parts of the world from eBay. :rolleyes:

I'm at an impasse.  I'm hesitant to wait on the premium in case its preorder madness.   I'm hoping that at like a $500 USD price point there won't be a mad scramble for it.  And the market will probably be saturated with the regular release if I miss out on the premium preorder...  but I could cancel a hlj preorder right?

19 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

I'm at an impasse.  I'm hesitant to wait on the premium in case its preorder madness.   I'm hoping that at like a $500 USD price point there won't be a mad scramble for it.  And the market will probably be saturated with the regular release if I miss out on the premium preorder...  but I could cancel a hlj preorder right?

Yes, You can cancel at HLJ with no issues until a certain point. I forget I think up until they request payment. 

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why does it have to be heavy? 

So that when someone asks you why you spent so many monies on a toy spaceship, you can wack them over the head with it and run away lol :lol:

8 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yes, You can cancel at HLJ with no issues until a certain point. I forget I think up until they request payment. 

Yes, so we have until then to preorder the Premium (and cancel the standard). Hopefully, the preorders will roll out before October/November. Otherwise, we're going to be stuck with two SDF-1s. 

Frankly, I'm less concerned about the shipping cost than about not having the honor of paying an exorbitant shipping cost for the Premium. 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Its not too heavy. I assembled the kit and there is very little diecast in it. 

Cool thanks for the info!  Looking forward to this toy :)

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Why does it have to be heavy? 

Just wanted to see if it had any diecast parts to it to give it some good weight.  I like collectibles with some weight to them. Makes them feel more luxurious and helps justify the inflated prices a bit better (for me) :)

Edited by neko878

13 minutes ago, DyNo said:

This SDF-1 is still the pride of my collection..

Which ever one you all get.. You will be happy with it!

macsdf1.jpg

That's a beautiful pic! Can't wait to finally have an SDF-1 in my collection! B))

Those are 1/48 Valk's correct? 

8 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

so then might as well order plain now and order again in April.. sucks but oh well..

Make sure you order the plain one from a store that accepts cancellation if you're going to preorder the Premium one before the plain one gets released.

Hopefully they put the Premium one for preorder soon so I can cancel my plain one too. ^_^

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Make sure you order the plain one from a store that accepts cancellation if you're going to preorder the Premium one before the plain one gets released.

Hopefully they put the Premium one for preorder soon so I can cancel my plain one too. ^_^

Then I think HLJ only? Nip will ban you for cancels I think

56 minutes ago, gingaio said:

Heh. Not the best abbreviation, but yes, cancelling a preorder through HLJ (as long as the item isn't in stock yet) is okay. 

I agree, my family was called that during WWII and maybe even beyond. I get though that it was an innocent mistake.

7 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

You can even cancel whe  payment request its sent, just need to ask nicely and in my case i gave a valid reason.

12 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Looks like the reissue announcement has affected prices on the Yamato release. 

Only 40k for anyone who does not want to wait until November. 

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1070233709&ref=list

Looks like they're being forced to put the price down. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Major Focker said:

...and make a rainbow...nips! nips!

:good:

5 hours ago, Astralith said:

So...all borderline racism aside, are we waiting for the PF version pre-order to hit? Any idea when that will happen?    

Yeah. I'm holding out for the PF version. 

I'm expecting that a pre-order date will appear soon--no later than December.;) That's just an educated guess about December, though. The PF Valkyrie pre-orders have consistently gone up 5 months before release.

6 hours ago, technoblue said:

Yeah. I'm holding out for the PF version. 

I'm expecting that a pre-order date will appear soon--no later than December.;) That's just an educated guess about December, though. The PF Valkyrie pre-orders have consistently gone up 5 months before release.

Well, looks like Arcadia's timed it just right, then. Whether November or December, it'll be right around the time stores collect/have collected payments for the standard version. 

Bastardos.

31 minutes ago, gingaio said:

Well, looks like Arcadia's timed it just right, then. Whether November or December, it'll be right around the time stores collect/have collected payments for the standard version. 

Bastardos.

That's what I was just thinking lol

Oh well, I'll cancel my regular finish PO at HLJ as late as possible and cross my fingers for the premium finish PO. 

You know with the talk about regular and premium, I am a little confused. Is the premium going to be like the Yamato SDF-1 Kit that came with decals and two cannon parts and thruster parts? Plus I wonder if they fixed that issue with the arms, they are supposed to have the 90 degree arc featured in both DYRL and Macross Plus.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet