After much consideration, in order to continue with this dearly loved but ever increasingly expensive hobby I have decided that I will be downsizing my Macross collection and sell off all of my duplicates rather than completely abandoning the hobby.

All items are located in Sydney, Australia and all prices are in USD which includes free shipping to anywhere around the world! 

Discounts for multiple purchases will be offered so please feel free to ask for a deal!

PayPal gift payment only please. My PayPal address is "alexporter76@gmail.com" but please PM me for availability before sending payment.

Strictly NO holds. First come first serve basis. Thanks for your support.

$300 - Arcadia 1:60 VF-4G, transformed once to battroid, includes original packaging and all accessories.

$200 - Yamato 1:60 v2 VF-1A TV Brownie, transformed once to battroid, includes original packaging and accessories.

$200 - Yamato 1:60 v2 VF-1A TV Brownie, transformed once to battroid, includes original packaging and accessories.

$200 - Yamato 1:60 v2 VF-1A TV Kakizaki, transformed once to battroid, includes original packaging and accessories.

$200 - Yamato 1:60 v2 VF-1A TV Kakizaki, never transformed, includes original packaging and accessories.

$200 - Bandai DX Renewal VF-25A CF, never transformed, includes original packaging and accessories.

$275 - Bandai DX VF-31J, transformed once to gerwalk, includes original packaging and accessories.

$350 - Bandai DX YF-30, transformed once to gerwalk, includes original packaging and accessories.

Edited by spanner

Dang Spanner, those are amazing prices for anyone especially with the shipping included.

Hopefully your sale helps you to stay in the hobby and to 'right-size' your collection.

BUMP for an awesome guy with awesome prices on awesome figures!

-b.

Can I request photos? It would be great to have a photo for each item, but the 2 figures I'm curious about are the Hikaru VF-1J and the Ozma VF-25 renewal. I'd appreciate photos so I can see the quality of those have panel lines. And hey, free bump for you!

3 hours ago, Loop said:

You know Spanner you might be on to something, I just had to move and my collection was a bear to move. GL with the sale!

Spanner, thanks for the pm! good luck on the sales! great prices.

Loop, i'll help lighten the load!

4 hours ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

Can I request photos? It would be great to have a photo for each item, but the 2 figures I'm curious about are the Hikaru VF-1J and the Ozma VF-25 renewal. I'd appreciate photos so I can see the quality of those have panel lines. And hey, free bump for you!

Yeah sure thing! I'll take some and post them up shortly!

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Thanks David! :)

To all those who have already purchased items, I will work to get them all posted out during this coming week (the 10th to 14th) and will notify you once shipped and provide tracking numbers.

And again, thanks for your support! :)

21 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

LOL, still on the fence. Now that it's all in this house I'm back to hoarder mode.

I'm kinda glad I'm doing this actually! Getting some money back into the hobby account makes me feel better about continuing the hobby for the future! Yeah I'd still love to buy and have multiples of what ever I could but I simply don't need it. 

Just confirms that quality rather than quantity can be an actual thing! ;)

Bump!

Want a thing, but can't afford it until the end of the month. I'll keep an eye on this thread, to be sure. 

1 hour ago, Cowboy17 said:

man i wanted that 19F and 17D but i've sworn off the used market forever.  I'm still mad lol

Hehe! No worries as I removed them from the sale anyways! LOL! I decided I want to keep my Emerald and Diamond force squadrons displays!

Bump!!!