Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017 film)

You gonna see it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You gonna see it?

• YES!!!
    • Nope.

Unless I catch it on a plane, on a really, really long flight, not interested on this one.

I enjoyed the the first one a lot as a kid. Although the visual effects were disappointing, I had some sort of a crush on Kirsten Dunst :wub: and the movie itself made me laugh a lot, but I'm a bit tired of all the remakes/reboots/sequels of classic movies.

Never saw/wanted to see the first one, but the trailer for this one does look like a pretty fun of popcorn-flick.

Not likely to see it in the theatre but really positive word of mouth could convince me to buy it on Blu Ray. If not then I'll catch it on cable or Netflix.

-b.

Looks interesting, my boys should enjoy it.  I'm glad that it isn't a straight rehash but is making it something modern kids would/could relate to more then a board game entering the real world.  Getting sucked in seems a bit more interesting.  The body dismorphic aspects should be interesting as well, but I hope they don't play that up too much.

Breakfast Club + Tron + OG Jumanji + Generic Body Swap Movie = New Jumanji

Honestly, the thing I like most in the trailer, it's having fun and not taking itself too seriously.  We don't get enough movies like that anymore.

Edited by Knight26

• 5 months later...