tankball

Uta Macross!

On 10/13/2017 at 6:28 PM, nanoplasm said:

Full combo achieved during event doesn't carry over to normal LIVE when the song is released.

Also, getting the lock symbol means you have to meet other condition to unlock process.

Which is sad, but yeah, I know about the unlock process. Had to do it three times so far. Just happy I managed to get a full combo at least once on the event song. Speaking of full combos, raised my personal bar a bit last night.

59e4b9287573b__2017-10-15-22-04-51-768x4321.png.b037f41082e3bfddc23b7361c15f511e.png

Getting over this will take time, but the 80+ sound crystal I got from the achievements was worth it. At least I'm on the way to getting my restock for the next plate release.

I downloaded this game and I completely sucks at playing this.

Is there any way to just watch the MV?

5 hours ago, akt_m said:

I downloaded this game and I completely sucks at playing this.

Is there any way to just watch the MV?

I think you can beat Easy mode with a little practice.

There is no movie mode.

4 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

I think you can beat Easy mode with a little practice.

There is no movie mode.

Indeed. Practice is all you need

Not sure if this was covered earlier, but how do you select a song skill? I hate getting the heart skill when I would prefer the star one on certain songs

12 minutes ago, BluprinT said:

Not sure if this was covered earlier, but how do you select a song skill? I hate getting the heart skill when I would prefer the star one on certain songs

Build "Units", which is teams of 3 divas, each with 3 plates.  Then save the Unit configuration via the top button near the center.  There are 10 slots that can be used to save pre-configured units.

The saved Units can be recalled via the same top button, right before the Live starts.

As a quick warning, there seems to be an issue with the newest gacha set. It's giving out error code 028. If you bought any and receive this error, please look in your gift bin before panicking. They'll be located there. However opening them still might cause an error.

Stand by for further details. 

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Is the game under maintenance? 

Was, seems they are out and the issue is fixed. 

Dang it, no kitty Mylene for me. Got like four 4* though... meh to that trade off.

So had a bad day and tried to relax with some Uta, tried to do a very hard for the lolz and did this on my first run.59fc8ff20e57d__2017-11-02-17-49-11-768x432.png.4ccb0339ef011e902c4b132cd7fb2d3d.png

This game tasks me as I don't know if I'll ever beat this score, but lord knows I'll try.

• Upvote 1