Jump to content
tankball

Uta Macross!

Recommended Posts

so ya i ended up geting into the beta for the app! i want to saw the start of it. srry its on my facebook, if i upload it to youtube i would get hit the a copy right stike :/ i'll post updates and what not when i see something 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an APK for this? Given the App store restrictions, only those living in Japan will be allowed to purchase this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Is there an APK for this? Given the App store restrictions, only those living in Japan will be allowed to purchase this

u can use the qooapp i beleave. https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5315

Edited by tankball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing minmay doing this will NEVER get old! i just need to find a screen recorder that doesnt use the mic to record sound and records sound though the app

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when does this get a full release and any chance it will be avalible through google play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Focslain said:

So when does this get a full release and any chance it will be avalible through google play?

sadly idk, i just know the beta ends on the 29th. it will be out for both iOS and google play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded and played the beta. Loading times are terrible. I hope it's just the first time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I downloaded and played the beta. Loading times are terrible. I hope it's just the first time.

loading times r good for me. then again i dont use a VPN when i play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so they did add this song!!! yes i know i'm playing on easy... why cuz i can!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like the terrible times were just for downloading content. After that the loading times are OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-reg'd for this. Luckly it only took a quick google search to get what I need to import it. Just hope it's under 450mb for the download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if my use of google translate will work for this, plus I'm not out of work for another 4 hrs and can't access twitter til then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Focslain said:

Not sure if my use of google translate will work for this, plus I'm not out of work for another 4 hrs and can't access twitter til then.

I got Ranka and Freyja covered.  Waiting for Minmay to be unlocked before I spam more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Is this game working again?

No official release date yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's kind of cool they actually have 3D rendered background.  Most Rhythm games are just 2D sprite doing 2.5 animation.

Also Freyja video is unlocked, and not region locked to JPN.  LoL.

Will HG send out the goon squad with Cease and Decease letters?

Edited by nanoplasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

It's kind of cool they actually have 3D rendered background.  Most Rhythm games are just 2D sprite doing 2.5 animation.

Also Freyja video is unlocked, and not region locked to JPN.  LoL.

Will HG send out the goon squad with Cease and Decease letters?

Only if you can get it outside the Japan Google play store, which I haven't seen it yet in the US play store.

2 hours ago, nanoplasm said:

Thank you for your diligance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has just released today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, and I followed the directions for creating a japanese google account and when accessing the page it does a compatability check.

Surprise, surprise...  it says not avaliable for my device.

Suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Focslain said:

Yeah, and I followed the directions for creating a japanese google account and when accessing the page it does a compatability check.

Surprise, surprise...  it says not avaliable for my device.

Suggestions?

That's not enough to bypass Googles geolocation restriction for apps. You just need to download the APK from an alternative app store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

That's not enough to bypass Googles geolocation restriction for apps. You just need to download the APK from an alternative app store

ok, can you PM the link. Was hoping to get this from the store so I could support it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Focslain said:

ok, can you PM the link. Was hoping to get this from the store so I could support it.

I don't have it. I downloaded the Beta using a link at the top of this thread. Now I'd like to find a link to download the actual game.

 

Forget about that. I found it:

https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5360

Edited by Convectuoso
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I don't have it. I downloaded the Beta using a link at the top of this thread. Now I'd like to find a link to download the actual game.

 

Forget about that. I found it:

https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/5360

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Spent a bit longer then I should have playing this last night. Also have the same problem that I did with the Love Live game. The difficulty curve in some songs isn't so much a curve as a cliff.

Also need to learn how (as in best time to do) to use skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure. The japanese menus make it hard to understand how to use skills and many other features in the game. It just needs some trial and error and exploration of the menus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Haruna said:

Hello, can someone tell me what should I do because the game keep telling me an error message that says there's something wrong with the app.

http://imgur.com/bnG3Pgb

You my have installed the Beta version, which is no longer playable. Are you running this on iOS or Android?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm running this on android kitkat and no that is the 1.0.0 apk that i've downloaded from qooapp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Haruna said:

I'm running this on android kitkat and no that is the 1.0.0 apk that i've downloaded from qooapp

Then I don't know what the problem may be. I'm running the same version in Android without any problems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So anyone know how to get Barsara/Mylene. I didn't see them in the main list so not sure if they are promotional or just hard to get. Only rank 13 right now so working through the main cast right now.

Edit: Nvm, seems they are set to be added in Sept.

Edited by Focslain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×