Uta Macross!

tankball

50 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I think it was around the last week of May, can't remember but no big deal I guess. 

Pretty much, if you follow the official Uta Macross twitter account and the ENG variet you'll get most of the news.  

Been working on the event this week but i can only consistently pull off all the level 3 challenges (+80/100%) at normal difficulty. At around 220k points so have gotten all the 4* nurse cards I could from this source, and working through the 5th reward list to try to get extra luck slots on the card. I can only get around 36 medals max each turn at 2x and max bonuses. 

9 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Been working on the event this week but i can only consistently pull off all the level 3 challenges (+80/100%) at normal difficulty. At around 220k points so have gotten all the 4* nurse cards I could from this source, and working through the 5th reward list to try to get extra luck slots on the card. I can only get around 36 medals max each turn at 2x and max bonuses. 

Your doing good, your farther then I am. Only at 120K pts and that is with doing Hard mode level 3.

Make sure to cycle your idols on the event song so they can get some XP.

Speaking of have your been leveling their intimacy as well? (few pokes a day and a gift) 

That will net you a XP bonus for them as well as some titles.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, Focslain said:

Your doing good, your farther then I am. Only at 120K pts and that is with doing Hard mode level 3.

Speaking of have your been leveling their intimacy as well? (few pokes a day and a gift) 

Thanks, slowed down quite a lot the last couple of days, still on prize list 6 hoping to get that 2x 4* card prize... and I think I'll be done after that.  The next set of 4* cards is two lists away and there's no way I can get enough medals before Saturday.

About the idols, I have been very biased and just used Minmei and Sheryl as my main so far.  Maybe I should start using some of the Delta Walkures.... :lol:

44 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Thanks, slowed down quite a lot the last couple of days, still on prize list 6 hoping to get that 2x 4* card prize... and I think I'll be done after that.  The next set of 4* cards is two lists away and there's no way I can get enough medals before Saturday.

About the idols, I have been very biased and just used Minmei and Sheryl as my main so far.  Maybe I should start using some of the Delta Walkures.... :lol:

Use who you want as mains, but cycle your support to keep everyone close to level. That way when the next event comes around you have a decent selection for bonus card placements.

Personally I cycle between Mikumo, Makina and Sheryl as mains. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 13-06-2018 at 8:52 AM, Focslain said:

What do you mean by "gift"? 

How do you do that?

On 7/9/2018 at 9:00 AM, Convectuoso said:

What do you mean by "gift"? 

How do you do that?

Tap the hanger in the upper left, there will be three options to the right, select the bottom one. This will get you to the gift giving screen. The idol will ask for a type of gift, but any gift will work. If you give them the type they ask for then it will give a bonus 50% XP. You can do this once per day.

If you've been playing the last couple of events you should have more then enough gifts at this point and the last two birthday events have given idol specific gifts that will give not only a good amount of XP but always bonus.

52 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

@Focslain do you know what these are for?

_20180711_074248.JPG.bb34121fde28810083699baca9902055.JPG

Those are the a type of zodiac metal. You earn them playing the events both during the songs and for completing achievements. Their another type of currency. In the store you can get a 5* plate for 30K/40K as well as other things.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From the imagery it seems to be linked to the premiere of "Good Job", it was a duo from the Skytree event earlier this year. Seems that Uta might be getting it (be it in a shorten form) prior to the single release which is next month.

16 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

That would be nice. I didn't get the chance to listen to that song in good quality

Same, though I have the single bookmarked on CDJapan. Once it gets nearer I'll place another music order.

On 8/22/2018 at 1:39 PM, no3Ljm said:

Ok, so news on this. 

This wasn't to announce the song coming to Uta Macross. Its was an announcement of an announcement, which happened this morning US time.

The songs from the new album will be appearing in the game, but on 8/31 for Good Job and then the other two on 9/1 and 9/2, Still well ahead of the CD release.

Also I hope everyone is enjoying the new updates:

V.O.P. - Send your valks on missions for more materials

Dress Upgrades - Add stats to your favorite costumes so that your divas can rock and look good.

6 track mode - also with new sliding notes. (not all songs converted just yet)

If you have any questions just ask here or if part of the FB or discord ask there.

Edited by Focslain

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Disregard, I seem to have stumbled into the correct method after a lot of trial and error.. it's all synced up and updated now.

Hey so I just got a new phone. I still have the old phone accessible for now. I am trying to figure out how to transfer my data and progress but it is just not working for me. I've read that you link it to a social media account, which I had it on my old phone linked to Twitter for some time, and that if you link to that same one in the new phone it would download everything and get you where you should be... except I've linked to twitter in the new phone.. same account... and nothing.. still at level 1 on a new game.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Master Dex

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, That one dude said:

Anyone still playing? I've been busy with work and missed a few months but keen to get back into it over the Christmas break.

Yup, and you came back at the right time. There is a new set of events for New Years that are going to give a bit of free stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 11:02 AM, Delta_Lop said:

Can you translate this game using a software? Also, i cant play. i keep getting a message on startup

Haven't tried since (at least for me) it's not really needed outside of mission goals and that I can just screen cap and run through google translate.

Also depends on if your playing via tablet or phone.

If your error message contains "Google Play" you'll need an update via where ever you uploaded the game from. Personally I use QooApp it works really good. Any other error message would mean something else and would need a screen cap to translate and fix.

• 1 year later...