Uta Macross!

tankball

On 10/13/2017 at 6:28 PM, nanoplasm said:

Full combo achieved during event doesn't carry over to normal LIVE when the song is released.

Also, getting the lock symbol means you have to meet other condition to unlock process.

Which is sad, but yeah, I know about the unlock process. Had to do it three times so far. Just happy I managed to get a full combo at least once on the event song. Speaking of full combos, raised my personal bar a bit last night.

59e4b9287573b__2017-10-15-22-04-51-768x4321.png.b037f41082e3bfddc23b7361c15f511e.png

Getting over this will take time, but the 80+ sound crystal I got from the achievements was worth it. At least I'm on the way to getting my restock for the next plate release.

12 minutes ago, BluprinT said:

Not sure if this was covered earlier, but how do you select a song skill? I hate getting the heart skill when I would prefer the star one on certain songs

Build "Units", which is teams of 3 divas, each with 3 plates.  Then save the Unit configuration via the top button near the center.  There are 10 slots that can be used to save pre-configured units.

The saved Units can be recalled via the same top button, right before the Live starts.

As a quick warning, there seems to be an issue with the newest gacha set. It's giving out error code 028. If you bought any and receive this error, please look in your gift bin before panicking. They'll be located there. However opening them still might cause an error.

Stand by for further details. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a difference for ticket drop rates if you play on harder difficulties? Currently grinding normal but wondering if I should go for higher difficulties. 

so far been playing about 3 weeks, level 33 but still haven't unlocked anything other than the frey's tutorial costume. Based on my episode plates, still far from unlocking stuff. Hope to get a durandal from the current event.

Basara on Ninjin loves you yeah is a riot! 

11 hours ago, the_foul_fowl said:

Is there a difference for ticket drop rates if you play on harder difficulties? Currently grinding normal but wondering if I should go for higher difficulties. 

Grinding tickets on normal is the best efficiency. Just takes a lot of time to deplete the energy bar, and easy songs are snoozers.

I am running on +100 luck which increase the ticket drop up to 4 per run, so personally grinding on hard instead.

On 12/2/2017 at 4:08 AM, the_foul_fowl said:

so far been playing about 3 weeks, level 33 but still haven't unlocked anything other than the frey's tutorial costume. Based on my episode plates, still far from unlocking stuff. Hope to get a durandal from the current event.

Basara on Ninjin loves you yeah is a riot! 

As nanoplasm stated normal is a decent place to farm the tickets, but if your looking at overall increase in yellow gem drop rate, then yes it does increase in the higher difficulties. Having a high luck pool also help but your looking at needing 25+ it increase the drop rate by +1.

Just keep getting all three of the free plate drops per day and make sure that if your doing the orb one then only do the 10 drop to guarantee at least one 4 star. 

Also if your farming green gems then those are not affected by luck. Break down I've seen has been the following:

Diffuculty: Normal/Super Diva

Easy: ?/8

Normal: 8/17

Hard: 14/28

Very Hard: 24/44

I haven't survived an extreme yet to get those numbers, but hope this helps in farming the mats for your valks/costumes.

Edited by Focslain

6 hours ago, Focslain said:

if your looking at overall increase in yellow gem drop rate, then yes it does increase in the higher difficulties. Having a high luck pool also help but your looking at needing 25+ it increase the drop rate by +1.

I am not seeing difficulties having any correlation to the rare drop amount.  I get 3 to 4 drops on +110 luck for all difficulty levels.

Difficulty only increase the "quality" of the rare drop.  There is a much higher chance of dropping Crystallized "stuff" when running at VH, when compared to Easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the video of Simulated Live Mode.  It's basically the Movie mode in other rhythm games.  The game adds the tambourine sound for "practice" purpose, but we all know it's their way of messing up the song enough so people can't get free music.

Edit: wow, that was fast.  The video is already blocked.

Edited by nanoplasm

2 minutes ago, nanoplasm said:

Here is the video of Simulated Live Mode.  It's basically the Movie mode in other rhythm games.  The game adds the tambourine sound for "practice" purpose, but we all know it's their way of messing up the song enough so people can't get free music.

Which does suck, but understandable. I'd be more annoyed if I didn't already own all the music >.>

12 minutes ago, Focslain said:

Which does suck, but understandable. I'd be more annoyed if I didn't already own all the music >.>

That's the case for most people, legally, pirated or otherwise.  But I think in karaoke, it's actually normal to play the tambourine while watching others sing.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

How do they capture the video without the game elements, such as the falling spheres?

It's part of the S-Live option, when your on the window to select your idol/dress/valk in the top right there is an on/off option, this is for the rails. See below:

5a5375943a041__2018-01-08-08-40-02.png.9a730b97026ff07b5e49dbcc81e3a3f1.png

As for the sound, that is a simple edit of removing the original sound and overlaying the section from a cd rip of said song.

Edit: Also it seems that Uta added an AR element for the Sky Tower event. @nanoplasm if you've seen these and give some better translation then google can for those, that be amazing.

Edited by Focslain

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

Sheryl’s new costume for the Sexy Monsoon event is quite easy on the eyes. :wub:

I’m about half way from unlocking it. 

And Mikumo's dropped today... looking sweet, just wish I hadn't used my orb backstock on the gacha.