Cesar Enrique

John Moscato's Regults are back - by RKF

Hi everyone!

Good news for all of us, someone who runs a company named Return to Kit Form bought  the masters of the most desired and iconic kits from John Moscato, The Regult, all variants, regular, missile launchers and scout, so they are back right now, molds are being done and the list for pre-order is open for all regults, so you can order yours right now, here is the link, the more you guys join in, the faster we get those kits in our doors.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1871495339767907&id=1664024260515017

We've been waiting this chance for years guys, there won't be another chance.

FB_IMG_1494870496794.jpg

FB_IMG_1494870502432.jpg

FB_IMG_1494870507296.jpg

FB_IMG_1494870512907.jpg

I already place my order for 3 models, don't lose this chance to have these pieces of att in your desk ! C'mon guys, let's make It happens !!!!

3 hours ago, kajnrig said:

What scale are these?

1/72

So happy to see these getting a new lease on life: I poured my heart and soul into making these the very nicest Regults possible. Can be made into TV series and movie color versions! ^_^

• Upvote 1

how does one make an order without crackbook?

SInce I cant get a 1/60 ver I think im gonna go with this ^_^ Anyone got any pics of a 1/72 Regult next to a 1/60 valk in Battroid

Watch this space. We are building up a Regult kit for a toy collector on the boards here and should have some images around the end of August.

Cheers,

Brett