Replacement Parts

Baitmastertony

You did, or an errant energy cannon blast did? That's some impressive, very realistic damage you've got there!

Sorry, not actually able to offer any real help with replacement parts, unfortunately.  I'm guessing you'd do well to hit up one of our residents in Japan for replacement parts.  We've got quite a number of regular contributors here who live there.  Perhaps start with Jefuemon?  I know he was offering replacement part services for anyone needing Hasegawa parts for a while.  Not sure if he's still doing that but perhaps send him a PM to find out?

20 hours ago, mickyg said:

You did, or an errant energy cannon blast did? That's some impressive, very realistic damage you've got there!

Sorry, not actually able to offer any real help with replacement parts, unfortunately.  I'm guessing you'd do well to hit up one of our residents in Japan for replacement parts.  We've got quite a number of regular contributors here who live there.  Perhaps start with Jefuemon?  I know he was offering replacement part services for anyone needing Hasegawa parts for a while.  Not sure if he's still doing that but perhaps send him a PM to find out?

Mickyg he has different types of head models too?

Sorry, I didn't explain that very well.

Hasegawa and Bandai offer replacement parts services.  You can order whole sprues for certain kits.  The catch though, is that you have to be located in Japan.  Neither company (as far as I'm aware) will ship outside Japan.  So some of our members here were, for a time, offering this service to members of the forums.

My suggestion was that you send a PM to Jefuemon to ask him if he's still offering this service to Macrossworld members and if so, what it's likely to cost for the sprue you need. He hasn't posted here in a while so it's possible this is no longer something he's willing to do.  But it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.

Hope that helps.

5 hours ago, mickyg said:

My suggestion was that you send a PM to Jefuemon to ask him if he's still offering this service to Macrossworld members and if so, what it's likely to cost for the sprue you need. He hasn't posted here in a while so it's possible this is no longer something he's willing to do.  But it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.

Hope that helps.

Jefuemon just posted that he got banned screen in error but then it happened to him again.  Here's his last post...

Never met him but he seems like a really cool dude that knew his stuff.  He left contact info on that post too but I hope he comes back.

Edited by vincemoto7